Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see, I just mean prime 1 give more options for their non ex pieces :dunno

Yes and no.

If you look at their 1/4 scale pieces such as their New 52 pieces I don't think they come with many alternate options that aren't Exclusives. The same could be said for their Anime or Game lines.

With their 1/3 Arkham lines, yes many pieces do have quite a few options, not all, but most. But you could say that we actually pay for those alternatives.

If Sideshow were to include such options they would use it as a reason to increase prices, and as it is people are already complaining about price increases.

I see, I just mean prime 1 give more options for their non ex pieces :dunno

I support that, but I would also like to see Sideshow get back to Exclusives that really change a look of a piece and mean something a bit more than what the average Exclusive accessory adds.

A part of me hopes that Brainiac is the Exclusive.

Yes and no.

If you look at their 1/4 scale pieces such as their New 52 pieces I don't think they come with many alternate options that aren't Exclusives. The same could be said for their Anime or Game lines.

With their 1/3 Arkham lines, yes many pieces do have quite a few options, not all, but most. But you could say that we actually pay for those alternatives.

If Sideshow were to include such options they would use it as a reason to increase prices, and as it is people are already complaining about price increases.

It is clear that Prime 1 give more options than sideshow. And Prime 1 are much more expensive but that was never in dispute

Well XM gives a ton of extra options and there is no exlusive B.S. either, all their statues get the extras... But they do cost a bit more then SS statues (if you don't count shipping) Most of XM's stuff runs between $600-$700 but you also get high quality QC and detailed bases.. Although I know some don't like their art direction but that's more of a personal taste..

Yes and no.

Exactly. There is no free lunch. You want extra stuff to play with it will cost you. They should start making normal versions for the regular price then make a options heavy version for twice the price for the people who are always asking for more accessories. No need to make everyone pay more just because some people want more stuff to play with.

Well XM gives a ton of extra options and there is no exlusive B.S. either, all their statues get the extras... But they do cost a bit more then SS statues (if you don't count shipping) Most of XM's stuff runs between $600-$700 but you also get high quality QC and detailed bases.. Although I know some don't like their art direction but that's more of a personal taste..

I'm just impressed at the value you get with XM and Prime. The quality is just that much better than Sideshow, IMO, but then again, you tend to pay more for them (depending on where you are).

I agree on the art direction though 100%.

From Instagram:

39597767621_e5d9cae8f7_z.jpg

It's tough to pass up a Superman statue. I'll probably have to get this one. Looks like the EX is the Brainiac head.

sideshow superman rebirth pf.jpg

Ok going up for PO how soon? I need to PO this beautiful thing!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Ill be ordering this its to good to pass up i love Superman and Batman. I hope the ex is not that good i want to buy it from popcultcha get it first week order discount + penny discount.

Ill be ordering this its to good to pass up i love Superman and Batman. I hope the ex is not that good i want to buy it from popcultcha get it first week order discount + penny discount.

Seems a certainty that the Braniac head will be the EX. Why else include the switch-out hand?

Yep I agree it looks that the Exclusive is likely to be the Braniac head.

So if you're ordering from places other than Sideshow, the regular is probably sufficient as imo this isn't an Ex or fail situation.

It's not EX or fail, but the Braniac head is pretty darn cool.

Yeah it is a cool option, but I think collectors can live without it, as nothing looks missing when looking at the statue pic without the Braniac piece.

Whereas something like the BVS WW shield Ex, which imo was a must as I can see that the statue was probably originally designed with the shield in mind.

Yeah it is a cool option, but I think collectors can live without it, as nothing looks missing when looking at the statue pic without the Braniac piece.

Whereas something like the BVS WW shield Ex, which imo was a must as I can see that the statue was probably originally designed with the shield in mind.

Yep, that makes sense.

Back