Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one last payment for it (Oct 15th) and I have heard nothing yet one way or the other.

Got my 21 day notice also. Pretty much guarantees it's coming. Never heard of a piece being delayed ever after a 21 day notice is sent.

Anyone else, shall we say, a bit on edge, for the reveal of this piece since they seemed to go out of their way NOT to show us the production piece ahead of shipping (SDCC14, etc)..? Or is it just my paranoid nature..?

cool to hear he's coming. Man that's going to be a big hit. I have the Comic Sups PF supposedly coming in October as well. I ordered my MOS PF from Alter Ego though so hopefully that will give me another week or two

Got my 21 day notice also. Pretty much guarantees it's coming. Never heard of a piece being delayed ever after a 21 day notice is sent.

There have been quite a few times where the notice is sent out then it randomly gets "stuck at the docks" and you're waiting another week or 2 or 3. But don't worry, they'll be sure to take your money on that day even if there's a delay :lol:

Anyone else, shall we say, a bit on edge, for the reveal of this piece since they seemed to go out of their way NOT to show us the production piece ahead of shipping (SDCC14, etc)..? Or is it just my paranoid nature..?

Considering how bad the sculpt and paint came out on the production piece of the T2 BD T800, I'd be scared too :lol

This was one of those statues I was highly impressed with a long time ago and then it's disappeared for what seems like years....

Looking forward to everyone's pics, I hope it turns out awesome!

My last flex is still set for this month so far and no email pushing it back so maybe it is finally coming even tho we havnt seen jack on this guy in long time. Kinda weird really!

My last payment was pushed back to Oct 25. Looks like he may arrive by Halloween!

Good to hear there's finally news of him being released. I'm anxious to see in-hand pics of this statue. I didn't order it because I ordered the comic version, but that may change depending on how he turns out.

Can't wait to see in hands of this guy. Followed up by this PF in 2 years...
Batman-Affleck-Costume-Color.jpg

this is exciting. I actually plan to display MOS with the comic version and Reeve version. hoping to create a Superman through the ages kind of theme

Back