Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still says August. Which I'm assuming at this point means shipping out on August 31st.

My flex was delayed until September. With the Superman PF, When they delayed and then cashed my final flex, I received the statue in the UK about 6 days later. I think we'll see these out by mid Sept.

That trailer still gives me goosebumps. I still love the film even though many still argue it's not really Superman.

I can't wait for this figure to arrive. My boy comes back to the UK from Proton therapy in Oklahoma next week and it would be cool if this would show up between then and his Birthday in November.

I've said it before but Superman means a lot to our family in the fight against my son's cancer.

William Cavill.jpg

William Cavill 2.jpg

William Cavill 3.jpg

William Cavil 4.jpg

William Cavil 5.jpg

Jim,
From our family to yours, we wish your son a SUPER fast recovery. Very cool auto and the statue will go great next to it.

Jim, you and your beautiful son are in all of our hearts and in our prayers. Strength to you and your family as you navigate him though this challenge. We look forward to celebrating with you in your triumph when you and he win this...

Jim, my family and I send our love your way as well. Best wishes and prayers for your boy. Hopefully this statue is home in time for you and your son to enjoy.

That trailer still gives me goosebumps. I still love the film even though many still argue it's not really Superman.

I can't wait for this figure to arrive. My boy comes back to the UK from Proton therapy in Oklahoma next week and it would be cool if this would show up between then and his Birthday in November.

I've said it before but Superman means a lot to our family in the fight against my son's cancer.
You truly are an inspiration and I hope for you and your family ALL the best!

Thanks guys for the kind messages. We can wait like everybody else, he's hopefully not going anywhere and his two months of proton therapy should underline that. He's had it rough but there are other kids much worse off. I run a children's charity now and Henry Cavill's people are sending us a signed MOS one sheet for us to donate to the local children's cancer ward. He's a good guy.

Thanks guys for the kind messages. We can wait like everybody else, he's hopefully not going anywhere and his two months of proton therapy should underline that. He's had it rough but there are other kids much worse off. I run a children's charity now and Henry Cavill's people are sending us a signed MOS one sheet for us to donate to the local children's cancer ward. He's a good guy.

That's awesome mate, Henry Cavill sounds like a first class bloke. Hope you and your son have many happy years enjoying your Superman collection. You couldn't have picked a better hero for you both to draw courage and inspiration from :).

Back