Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone confirm they ordered via website? Been checking via Iphone at work. Haven't scene it up all day yet. Just saw the movie 2 weeks ago and I loved it. I'd be happy even if I got the regular too.

I haven't seen anyone here that has ordered through the website. :huh

I still can't get to the website.

I'd like one of them to have a Dragon head for a base, that'd look awesome.

______

Hey everyone you realise this has been the first time in a long time without someone coming in starting arguements over the film... :yess:

I'd like one of them to have a Dragon head for a base, that'd look awesome.

______

Hey everyone you realise this has been the first time in a long time without someone coming in starting arguements over the film... :yess:

:blissy:blissy:blissy

I think the trolls have left. All that remains are the serious fans of SP who love the Babydoll PF :D

Speak softly...trolls have sensitive ears. :lol

But it is nice. :D

:blissy:blissy:blissy

I think the trolls have left. All that remains are the serious fans of SP who love the Babydoll PF :D

:lecture :yess:

I haven't seen anyone here that has ordered through the website. :huh

I still can't get to the website.

When I had my service rep on the chat, he just said the internet gods were not happy with them.

I also said I hope they make the rest of them and he said "We'll see what we can do."

:dunno

When I had my service rep on the chat, he just said the internet gods were not happy with them.

I also said I hope they make the rest of them and he said "We'll see what we can do."

:dunno

:lol

The Interwebs Gods aren't the only ones who are unhappy I bet!

thth143cca4e.gif
<----Sideshow Freaks :lol

I cannot access my account n still not recd NL .... Baby doll PF is not listed on site:thud::(

there is no way this item sold out yet, the newsletter didn't post or come out, and there is no access to most of the web features. we should all be able to order tomorrow through the web or phone.

lol relax guys, this wont be soldout for weeks or even months as with all their new releases under the new TBD policy. Sideshow is just having issues with their website

Back