Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered from website successfully, I was saying NO to this one coz the movie is a crap, but the revealed pictures and the base changed my mind.

just went on SS's site to check my order status, and its still in the processing mode, been a while now
is this normal, as this is also my 1st with these guys

just went on SS's site to check my order status, and its still in the processing mode, been a while now
is this normal, as this is also my 1st with these guys

yehh it will be in processing mode until ur order ships ......its normal relax:)

Very tempted by this, given the ex is the only version that's available from Sideshow do we envision this selling out in the next month? Cant really afford to commit to the NDR this month with all the other bits I've got coming

I got my second confirmation email this morning. :yess:

BTW: Rivers FTW:hi5:

You are now in my Cool book! :hi5:

I bet all of the SS customer service reps went straight to the pub once they closed :lol

They all probably got plastered and burned the pub down! :lol

EXACTLY!

We will never ever see a set edition size ever again. :mad: I think that's been their plan for awhile now. To move to TBD for everything.

When's the last time they gave us an actual # with the preorder huh?

We'll never see a set edition size again unless it's a special variant and even then I doubt it.

Very tempted by this, given the ex is the only version that's available from Sideshow do we envision this selling out in the next month? Cant really afford to commit to the NDR this month with all the other bits I've got coming

I highly doubt it will sell out. It's been ages since I've seen anything sellout recently.

I think you'll be okay.

Back