Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sold out POs just means they want more people to get on the waiting list, which is 90% likely to convert

sold out POs just means they want more people to get on the waiting list, which is 90% likely to convert

Especially in this case. If it's really sold out it's because a lot of buyers intend to flip it on ebay. When they realise it won't go for the crazy amount the GG does the cancellations will come in 100's.

Ufff thank Darth Snoopy, I don't think the is sold out. I arrive to my house in this moment I didn't read the forum. only see SOLD OUT, I'm scare ;)

They must have done a roll-back to a previous working version of the site, which only has last weeks POs and before listed.

Surely the corrected version is being uploaded?

Ufff thank Darth Snoopy, I don't think the is sold out. I arrive to my house in this moment I didn't read the forum. only see SOLD OUT, I'm scare ;)

No problem. :D

I very much doubt this is sold out. I will wait until their ____ is working to decide.

It's great to see such interest in this PF but I agree, Tyler, I doubt it's sold out.

Back