Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I still don't have one secured

I'm sure you'll get one when Sideshow is back up and running...and after they fire the guy who planned this update around PO time. :lol

Ok, I'll revise my ES estimate to 752. :wave

I better stop right now before this escalates into a war that will devastate the entire earth. :lol

I honestly think it will be a lower ES...Sucker Punch is more of a cult following and definitely a smaller number of people who like the girls compared to the hoard who loves Joker, etc.

I'm going with 401 for EX :D

I say 1$....

I bet with all the website issue there nothing wrong with there server that collect the money :horse

It's funny that you changed that because I was just thinking a few days ago that you should do one for this new line, but I never said anything.

You know I didn't write my # down either...not concerned in the least.

Nope, I didn't either :lol:lol:lol

No big deal, not concerned.

Nope, I didn't either :lol:lol:lol

No big deal, not concerned.

There was a split second when he gave it to me where I said to myself, "hmmm...maybe I should write this down...." then I was like, "naw..." and I closed the message box. :lol

Next thing we'll find out is it's sold out and our orders didn't go through. :slap :)

Seriously how is it 8:20 and still no preorder...?

Can anyone confirm they ordered via website? Been checking via Iphone at work. Haven't scene it up all day yet. Just saw the movie 2 weeks ago and I loved it. I'd be happy even if I got the regular too.

Back