1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked this one up. Love the look, but typical SS body don't hold their poses well. Attachments to the stand weren't an exact fit either. But generally it's a good looking figure.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441060311.212761.jpg

typical SS body don't hold their poses well. Attachments to the stand weren't an exact fit either. But generally it's a good looking figure. ]

Agree an awesome fig on the shelf but well beyond the time SS fixes the body issues. $200 a piece shouldn't be complaining about crappy ass bodies....

Just picked mine up.

Initial thoughts......wow great job sideshow!

Gripes........head is a bit loose, gloves don't sit as tight as I prefer, and left arm takes a bit to straighten out.

Outside of that my local price made it worth while, $160 out the door new.

To be honest, I have a problem with the SSC diorama pieces. They look very much like plastic to me; the paint apps and finish are rudimentary at best.

I would suggest a full re-paint or even re-working with real materials. I think even the plastic plants could use a paint job to sell them. I've spent a lot of time cultivating ferns and tropicals; most plastic plants don't read right, visually.

Man, that looks AWESOME!

How did you do the black line around the mouth area?

The black trim around the mouth is styrene cut out in the shape of an upside down U. Was going to use thin black electrical wire but didn't have any on hand.

To be honest, I have a problem with the SSC diorama pieces. They look very much like plastic to me; the paint apps and finish are rudimentary at best.

I would suggest a full re-paint or even re-working with real materials. I think even the plastic plants could use a paint job to sell them. I've spent a lot of time cultivating ferns and tropicals; most plastic plants don't read right, visually.

I was going to try spraying the plant/log pieces with a dull coat and see if that helps. My logs are shiny!

Absolutely furious. I purchased the Sniper Rifle off ebay for my birthday, and today I recieved an empty box with a knife mark in and tape all over it. Why can't Sideshow distribute the ltd ed to the UK ffs. Gutted.

Absolutely furious. I purchased the Sniper Rifle off ebay for my birthday, and today I recieved an empty box with a knife mark in and tape all over it. Why can't Sideshow distribute the ltd ed to the UK ffs. Gutted.

Well thankfully ebay will protect your purchase and refund you upon you reshipping the item back. Still sucks! Sorry to hear that dude!

Well thankfully ebay will protect your purchase and refund you upon you reshipping the item back. Still sucks! Sorry to hear that dude!

How do I get the Sniper rifle though? :(

I want a replacement, not the money back. So disappointed.

Does anyone know why the Scout Trooper is currently listed as a pre-order now at Sideshow?

That means they're out of stock but will have more - either they're on the boat, at the factory or still need to be made.

I really wish Sideshow had a proper "back-ordered" status for this instead of re-using "pre-order" because their current state causes PayPal to become unavailable as a payment method. It's not going to affect me on this figure, but it has on others in the past.

I'm surprised this is selling so well. Don't get me wrong I bought one but it's nothing to write home about

Back