1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes you wonder if SS had plans to have a headsculpt and a flip up visor but then changed their mind.

A really impressive mod!

He doesn't look half bad with the hasblo blaster
e0550849acc906b6abf823a8a6d7be3d.jpg

They might have a face reveal variant down the road.

I was thinking the same thing -- strange to make the mask work and yet not use it. But what the heck variant would they bother with? Unless it's a PT variant with Morrison's face in there. Maybe the guy who loses his head to Yoda.

Dammit, I knew I'd need to have 2 of these guys. I haven't yet received my Scout or Speeder yet and I just know it. He just looks too cool with the sniper rifle plus I think as others have mentioned that these dudes work best in pairs. One spotter (he'll be on the speeder) and one sniper.

Am I the only one who also thinks these guys look cooler than the HT Stormtroopers? Don't get me wrong, I love my 2 pack and how they came out. But there's just something about the scout environment that is driving me to buy more.

Dammit, I knew I'd need to have 2 of these guys. I haven't yet received my Scout or Speeder yet and I just know it. He just looks too cool with the sniper rifle plus I think as others have mentioned that these dudes work best in pairs. One spotter (he'll be on the speeder) and one sniper.

Am I the only one who also thinks these guys look cooler than the HT Stormtroopers? Don't get me wrong, I love my 2 pack and how they came out. But there's just something about the scout environment that is driving me to buy more.

I think for me its the fact that this scene from ROTJ was probably one of the few I really wished was real when I was a kid. I love Hoth for its cinematic side, but the Endor chase scene blew me away. I SOOO wanted a real speeder bike as a kid. Who didn't? The design is top notch, the speed and agility (despite hitting the trees), it was all amazingly done.

Cooler than the HT two pack? Hard to say. I think STs are so saturated in the market since decent ones have been around for awhile, yet the BS, well, this is pretty much it isn't it?

Very nice. My cabinet is taller but still not enough for the Scout to ride his bike. So something like this will have to do.

I'm going to have to steal that pose if I don't have space to pose him on the bike. Looks great!

Back