1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you that have this figure, how tall is he with the included stand? How tall is the speeder with the scout on it if he is leaning forward? I only have 13" of height clearance. Thanks!

The figure itself should fit on the stand, but I don't think you can fit him on the Speeder with only 13" in height.

Thanks, which is why I would like someone to measure...in some pics a trooper on the speeder actually looks shorter than another trooper standing next to the trooper on the speeder....

For those of you that have this figure, how tall is he with the included stand? How tall is the speeder with the scout on it if he is leaning forward? I only have 13" of height clearance. Thanks!

Do something like this instead:

Sideshow Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike 07.jpg

He's got one of those in his helmet, so I reckon he took the guts out of those macrobinoculars so he had somewhere to keep his sandwiches. :wink1:

He's got one of those in his helmet, so I reckon he took the guts out of those macrobinoculars so he had somewhere to keep his sandwiches. :wink1:

Nope, he keeps condoms in there. You better don't venture in the woods, you might end up with a speederbike right in your behind, the good thing is it might have a condom on it

Right, so I finally got my Scout.
I have to say, it's a bit of an underwhelming figure in hand... didn't really have much time to futz around, I hope it grows on me.
What are the mods or customisations most recommended?

I really like the helmet face opening mod somebody did, apparently the face of the scout helmet is correctly hinged, you just have to pop it loose as it's glued shut. Once you have the hinging open, you could mod a custom face inside of the helmet, which is pretty rad! I definitely would like to do that somewhere down the road.

Do we expect Hot Toys to announce this figure anytime soon or is the Sideshow version here to stay for the foreseeable future? I know Hot Toys are avoiding producing Sideshow releases!

HT revealed a Snowtrooper this summer so anything is possible for the Scout. They might wait a bit longer though as i believe Sideshow still has remaining stock for their Scout.

While on the subject of mods for this figure, has anyone done any mods to the belt? It slides down to far on my figure atleast.

Back