1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine arrived today safe and sound with no customs fee's :D great looking figure glad I held off buying it even happier I got it for £150 all in

mine arrived today safe and sound with no customs fee's :D great looking figure glad I held off buying it even happier I got it for £150 all in

Mine has worked out at £178 although I have to wait for friends to deliver it from the other side of the world. An exercise in patience. Especially as I now have a Probe Droid heading over by post from the same part of the world!

Mine has worked out at £178 although I have to wait for friends to deliver it from the other side of the world. An exercise in patience. Especially as I now have a Probe Droid heading over by post from the same part of the world!

you got a pretty good deal too going by the sold listing on ebay including shipping ...nines the the £151.33 from turkey 15 july in the sold listings here :D I was shocked that no one else bid

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_..._salic=3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

Anybody think this guy is a good buy at $147? I don't have any snowtroopers and at well under $200 i am considering getting him.

timewalkertoys has him listed on their Black Friday sale page. I decided to go ahead and order. I bundle my shipments to get free shipping so i'll need to wait but that is ok with me.

I’ve never ordered from Timewalker. Curious, do they have a system like BBTS where they’ll let you pay for an item and then hold it? Might be interested in getting this or something else off the site, but would rather wait to get free shipping. I don’t really want to drop $350 on figures at once though.

Yes, they allow you to bundle items and will ship for free once the bundle is greater than $350 i believe

I really like this figure. and if you don't compare it to the hottoys snowtrooper it turns out it's a really excellent figure:lol
20181201_164842.jpg
20181201_164817.jpg

Talibane, if you have time, please post pictures of your commander! Preferably with your HT snowtroopers ;)

Nice AT - AT model, make me think of that "The Force Unleashed" intro of the alternative Hoth battle with Starkiller. Starkiller's Sith armor was some of the best looking armor in all of SW universe. Sad they marked it as non-canon. A nice what-if figure to have in the collection.

This figure is the perfect example for a "completist" -- totally un-needed but so cool... and likely extremely rare one day soon.

I go back and forth on this. Was tempted by the Timewalker sale but, once again, forced myself to pass. At $125 then I would find it very hard to give it up. Since I only have one Snowtrooper, I always assumed I'd get this to be my second (to the untrained eye its just another Snowie)... but space has become a much larger factor of late than I imagined years ago.

This figure is the perfect example for a "completist" -- totally un-needed but so cool... and likely extremely rare one day soon.

I go back and forth on this. Was tempted by the Timewalker sale but, once again, forced myself to pass. At $125 then I would find it very hard to give it up. Since I only have one Snowtrooper, I always assumed I'd get this to be my second (to the untrained eye its just another Snowie)... but space has become a much larger factor of late than I imagined years ago.

I'm with you on that one, Wor-Gar.

About collection space, how large is your collection right now Wor-Gar?

About collection space, how large is your collection right now Wor-Gar?

Beyond what I can display. I have more in storage than out to enjoy... which seems like madness.

I collect a lot more than just Star Wars, so my collection is wide ranging and well over 200 figures (including customs)... although that number does include a lot of double-dipping (Sideshow to Hot Toys) and many multiple characters (like several Lukes, Hans, Vaders, Indys, Bonds, etc).

Ideally I'd like to have half my collection in storage at any one time so I can rotate displays from year to year. I suppose if I got rid of my literal duplicates (like all my Sideshow figures) then I might get closer to that.

Talibane, if you have time, please post pictures of your commander! Preferably with your HT snowtroopers ;)

Nice AT - AT model, make me think of that "The Force Unleashed" intro of the alternative Hoth battle with Starkiller. Starkiller's Sith armor was some of the best looking armor in all of SW universe. Sad they marked it as non-canon. A nice what-if figure to have in the collection.

Yeah, I'll try to snap some pics in the next week. I did try to swap out the hands because they are the same as the ATAT driver hands which I hated.

Beyond what I can display. I have more in storage than out to enjoy... which seems like madness.

I collect a lot more than just Star Wars, so my collection is wide ranging and well over 200 figures (including customs)... although that number does include a lot of double-dipping (Sideshow to Hot Toys) and many multiple characters (like several Lukes, Hans, Vaders, Indys, Bonds, etc).

Ideally I'd like to have half my collection in storage at any one time so I can rotate displays from year to year. I suppose if I got rid of my literal duplicates (like all my Sideshow figures) then I might get closer to that.

200 figs?:horror Have you ever posted pics of your collection? That would be cool to see, especially all the Indy stuff. I have probably 100 figs with maybe 1/3 being customs, and probably 15 Indy figs (many half finished on the bench for years.)

200 figs?:horror Have you ever posted pics of your collection? That would be cool to see, especially all the Indy stuff. I have probably 100 figs with maybe 1/3 being customs, and probably 15 Indy figs (many half finished on the bench for years.)

No, there's just no way to photograph everything I have because I have never had everything out all at once, especially since that list goes way back to the year 2000. That would be roughly 10 figures a year which isn't too bad I guess... But like you, I have many custom figures unfinished that I counted among my 200. So the number is inflated a bit, also the list I keep does not always compensate for really old figures that I upgrade (like the recent Raiders ones you saw) so that number reflects, say, three versions of German Mechanic when I really only have just one all in one piece now.

One day I'll have to go through my list and clean it up. Likely the day I decide to sell some stuff at long last.

Third-tier troopers like AT-AT driver, TIE pilot (both ANH and Rouge One version), and this one probably end up extremely rare in secondary markets lately at some point. Obviously, they would all eventually become highly sought after...unless Hot Toys decided to think "differently", but i doubt thats definitely not going to happen in near 1 million year.

Back