Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, does anyone had an issue with the connection of arms/ shoulders being loose/like broken?
I had the figure always with a straight arms down pose and few days ago i found out in the process of cleaning that the arm /shoulders connection are loose...I hd never applied any pressure on posing or anything and last time i checked everything was fine

Hi guys, does anyone had an issue with the connection of arms/ shoulders being loose/like broken?
I had the figure always with a straight arms down pose and few days ago i found out in the process of cleaning that the arm /shoulders connection are loose...I hd never applied any pressure on posing or anything and last time i checked everything was fine
This happened on two that I had. There’s a plastic screwed together hinge inside the shoulder joint that snaps where the plastic threading inside the hinge stops, leaving the receiving side broken off on the screw holding it together.

This happened on two that I had. There’s a plastic screwed together hinge inside the shoulder joint that snaps where the plastic threading inside the hinge stops, leaving the receiving side broken off on the screw holding it together.
From what i understand then, this is a common issue with the figure
Where are you located?
i wouldnt have a a problem to send it to you for fix it for me but i am located in Cyprus, Europe and shipping alone would cost to much
if you have any suggestions for how to fix it i would really appreciate it...
First of all how difficult is to remove the suit??? :(

From what i understand then, this is a common issue with the figure
Where are you located?
i wouldnt have a a problem to send it to you for fix it for me but i am located in Cyprus, Europe and shipping alone would cost to much
if you have any suggestions for how to fix it i would really appreciate it...
First of all how difficult is to remove the suit??? :(
You can pry the chest armor apart pretty easily at the place where the armpit strap meets the back plate. You may need to slide a hobby knife up there.

Only open up one side then you can slide the should chest assembly down the other arm.

Once it’s off there’s two zippers at the back of the suit you can unzip and slide the hit down to expose the shoulder joint.

From there I was able to unscrew the broken stem of the receiving side and I glued it back together while unscrewed and reinforced the outside of the the peg with some epoxy. Once it is dry you can reassemble and it should be good as new.

Thanks mate for all the advices...i will try it out and i will let u know if i made it fingers crossed

Just got my @OT_Customs_ velvet drape cape and wow, what a difference! Can't remember who's custom cape I had on my figure before. It was nice but a little thin and didn't provide the true contrast between suit and cape seen on screen.

This OT cape is perfection. True black to really pop against the rest of the suit. Reflects almost nothing back. Lovely weight and natural drape to.

Sorry for the weak pose, futzing and visible cotton pad in the suit:

DSC_8258.JPG

DSC_8254.JPG

DSC_8261.JPG

Would love this same style of cape for my Enterbay Begins figure.

Just got my @OT_Customs_ velvet drape cape and wow, what a difference! Can't remember who's custom cape I had on my figure before. It was nice but a little thin and didn't provide the true contrast between suit and cape seen on screen.

This OT cape is perfection. True black to really pop against the rest of the suit. Reflects almost nothing back. Lovely weight and natural drape to.

Sorry for the weak pose, futzing and visible cotton pad in the suit:

View attachment 649598
View attachment 649596
View attachment 649597
Would love this same style of cape for my Enterbay Begins figure.

Wow the new cape makes a big difference and makes the figure even better! Great outdoor photos too :clap (Have you gotten around to taking pics of '84 WW yet? :wink1: :lol )

I think I do need a better cape for my HT 1/4 Begins Batman too :lol

Wow the new cape makes a big difference and makes the figure even better! Great outdoor photos too :clap (Have you gotten around to taking pics of '84 WW yet? :wink1: :lol )

I think I do need a better cape for my HT 1/4 Begins Batman too :lol
Thank you and yes the true contrast between cape and rest of the suit makes a huge difference. Wish this was possible with the 1/6 capes but the material is too thick to work at that scale I think.

Will get to WW soon :lol

Thank you and yes the true contrast between cape and rest of the suit makes a huge difference. Wish this was possible with the 1/6 capes but the material is too thick to work at that scale I think.

Absolutely! It indeed does look like how it contrasts the suit in the films. I bought a custom cape for my Armory Batman some time ago (which is now on one of my DX19’s) and while nice it doesn’t quite have the super jet black, velvety look. May have to give another look into custom capes :lol

Will get to WW soon :lol

Haha no worries, was just curious :lol

I'm hesitating ordering OT's shoulder pads or not. I'm afraid I can do mod. May I ask to OT my man make install video for your pads?

Back