Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder where Samuel got all his cheap Blade bodies... :monkey3

I got lucky. The Blade figure just came out a couple of weeks ago in Asia, and most EBay vendors sell the loose body for $55 to $80 bucks plus shipping. The vendor I bought from had them listed for $25 each with 3 listed (he must not have known it was the same body as Wesker). Guess who bought all 3. :cool:

I got lucky. The Blade figure just came out a couple of weeks ago in Asia, and most EBay vendors sell the loose body for $55 to $80 bucks plus shipping. The vendor I bought from had them listed for $25 each with 3 listed (he must not have known it was the same body as Wesker). Guess who bought all 3. :cool:

Where you located Sam? Great score :rock

Uh the stars version is about to come out...check with Toy Anxiety when they hit.

Word!!!

Where you located Sam? Great score :rock

Word!!!

I'm in the Midwest. I haven't got them yet though, it takes a couple weeks for stuff to arrive from Asia. I order loose parts from China all the time, so I've learned patience. :D

Uh the stars version is about to come out...check with Toy Anxiety when they hit.

You've gotta be quick though. Everybody has beat me to ordering the Wesker body every time he's listed at TA. I ended up getting him from Monkey Depot (they had a one per customer limit on him at the time).

SnakeEyes.jpg

@ agent_85

Very nice :bow that is gonna turn out amazing. :rock

Is that a new sculpt or what's underneath the Sideshow SE?

edit: as a matter of fact this has given me a new idea for a second head on SE, classic version. I might have to sculpt this one as well.

@ agent_85

Very nice :bow that is gonna turn out amazing. :rock

Is that a new sculpt or what's underneath the Sideshow SE?

edit: as a matter of fact this has given me a new idea for a second head on SE, classic version. I might have to sculpt this one as well.

If you had better reading comprehension, you'd see that your question was answered in that same post. Sheesh, dumb meatheads. :dunno:p

I have to cover all grounds otherwise there are hobbits like you that will pick it apart :monkey1

Your therapist would call that deflection. :lol

In fairness this was my bad, I hadn't put the text at the top of the photo at first, only after seeing his query did I put up an explanation.

Rule #1: Don't cover for meathead. He needs to sound out the syllables.

Back