Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx, Nam. Might just take the stock off altogether.

That's what I did. Don't even miss it.

I'll buy everything they make from T1 and T2.

After trying to rework my SSC T-800 a few times now I can honestly say that the figure is a piece of crap. Likeness is just okay.

Hot Toys T2 figures would make my freakin millenium. :drool

Another HT T1 would be excellent and I'm really hoping for a DX as he had the two very distinct outfits in that film. Undamaged and gouged eye heads are a must! :rock

I'd say he's my favorite character from the franchise.

Reese is definitely one of the better characters in the franchise and really dig that they brought him back for Sarah's dream in the uncut version of T2. Definitely a custom I'm hoping to finish soon.

That's what I did. Don't even miss it.

After trying to rework my SSC T-800 a few times now I can honestly say that the figure is a piece of crap. Likeness is just okay.

Hot Toys T2 figures would make my freakin millenium. :drool

Another HT T1 would be excellent and I'm really hoping for a DX as he had the two very distinct outfits in that film. Undamaged and gouged eye heads are a must! :rock

Reese is definitely one of the better characters in the franchise and really dig that they brought him back for Sarah's dream in the uncut version of T2. Definitely a custom I'm hoping to finish soon.

I've had my SE pretty stock since I got him. SS on the other hand is properly futzed and looking very old school... just want to get SE up to par now.

I'll let you know how that Store Room outfit is as soon as I get it. It's on it's way from Hong Kong as we speak :rock

I've had my SE pretty stock since I got him. SS on the other hand is properly futzed and looking very old school... just want to get SE up to par now.

I'll let you know how that Store Room outfit is as soon as I get it. It's on it's way from Hong Kong as we speak :rock

Sweet! I'm really anxious to see how the Storerooms outfit stacks up. Loks pretty good from what I can tell.

I understand what you mean about Snakes and Storm. While SE was killer when he first came, and still is in a lot of ways, Storm Shadow just blows him out of the water.

here's mine... i initially had SE on a standard HT TT...

IMG_8100.jpg

then, i decided to further "upgrade" him to a billy muscle body...

IMG_8232.jpg

so... here he is in full battle gear...

IMG_8238.jpg

Holy crap!...I wasn't sure about getting snake eyes...but after seeing these pictures..i definitely WILL get him. :joy

Now....this may be a stupid question..but where do i find a "billy body"?.

Okay, I just switched Snake's over from the TT narrow to th ST body and he looks ten times better. I mean the ST makes him look realistic in an uncanny way. I also didn't gear him up fully, just to see what he looked like and I really like the look.

SnakesST2.jpg

SnakesST1.jpg

nice pictures

I got the new HT Wesker TT body on the way...I'm really looking forward to seeing how a bash with Snakes will look.

Thats what I have mine on. It looks really good. I dont have my camera at the moment, but I think you will be happy with the results. The shoulders can be posed "shruged" the like the original TT or down like the narrow.

Oooh, please get that camera asap :eek: I liked the bashes with the other true types were good, but with the slightly bigger body and forearms, I figure it'll be perfect for Snake Eyes' build.

Thats what I have mine on. It looks really good. I dont have my camera at the moment, but I think you will be happy with the results. The shoulders can be posed "shruged" the like the original TT or down like the narrow.
Pics please. Mine is on the way, so I'd like to see how SE looks before I have my go at swapping the body.

anybody get one of those ACI sweaters? i just got a couple the other day for another figure and thought i'd put the extra one on SE. i think it looks pretty good. i like the shoulder straps cuz you can run the harness under them.

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

and with Timber the puppy-dawg:

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

Back