Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it was the comic version. I am not impressed with Sideshow's actor likenesses so far on the premium formats. Except Michael Keaton as Batman but that one was much easier. :lol

Not surprising -- but maybe somewhat due to the amount of space it takes up -- is that the Court of the Dead will be returning to SDCC! From their post it sounds like they may have some new reveals on display -- maybe their first human in the female they've been teasing?

"Sideshow is thrilled to announce that the Court of the Dead will be at San Diego Comic-Con 2015! Death may have some surprises for you there…"

banners.jpg

It'll be interesting to see what new stuff they bring. I really think this line would take off more if they could get these statues out on a regular basis.

It'll be interesting to see what new stuff they bring. I really think this line would take off more if they could get these statues out on a regular basis.

The fact that they could have a "light" side battling the court of the dead makes the possibilities really endless for the original fantasy pieces they could come up with!

Shard looks to be one of the first steps in the human direction:

"Shard is coming, and what she means for the Court of the Dead, Death's ambitions, and fate of mankind as we know it, is yet uncertain... More to be revealed soon... courtofthedead.com/shard-a-mortal-rising/ #courtofthedead #sideshowcollectibles #sideshow #cotd #shard #amortalrising #sdcc #sdcc2015 #comiccon #underworld #horror #fantasy #art #beautific #horrific"

11355210_1451209061867564_1722514869_n.jpg

11372423_867024353391568_1039469560_n.jpg

That's interesting. Shipping in 2028 would be my guess.

So true. :lol

Two swords, if posed right could be pretty badass. I'm all for badass female assassins! You may see it there though! I wouldn't be shocked...well, I'd be semi-shocked, but art could be possible.

That Darth Maul could come out awesome, but I'll probably have to refrain. That Shard base looks fantastic! Being an original character from an original line, the piece would have to blow me away to consider ordering with how much it'll cost, but that base shows a promising start. It -- at least -- shows the line is nowhere near finished!

So on the other Forum Alex said that a/more Batman related PF(s) will be revealed at the Con but she did not say what they were. Now this could just be the DKR PF and the Red Son PF but both those were previously shown so I'm hoping for something completely new and comic related. Really hoping for either Nightwing or Robin but we'll see.

So on the other Forum Alex said that a/more Batman related PF(s) will be revealed at the Con but she did not say what they were. Now this could just be the DKR PF and the Red Son PF but both those were previously shown so I'm hoping for something completely new and comic related. Really hoping for either Nightwing or Robin but we'll see.

She said new Batman reveals so not necessarily pfs. Could be that Joker lsf.

Back