sideshow sauron bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticWarrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys who here has the sauron legendary scale bust? whats your thoughts on it ... it doesnt look quite right to me in some pics and in others it looks amazing ... if any could offer pics if you own it from your collection that would be a bonus as well.. thanks im debating between this and a few other statues.

I really like the Sauron LSB. Unfortunately he is in his box still (for abit longer) so I don't have any pics...but it is amazing in person!! I only have a few of the LSBs (sauron, morgul lord, cave troll, and balrog) and the BIG legendary scale busts are awesome, just my opinion though. They have some very good detail and the Sauron bust is around 24" tall!! I would definately recommend him...:D

It's a terrific bust. IMO not quite as good as the ML or CT busts, but excellent all the same.

thanks toe appreciate the info ... i just really like sauron not sure if i should go with the bust or the regular sauron polystone statue... still hoping for some bust pics if anyone has some from there collection...

I seem to have one very lame picture of it.

wait161.jpg

thank you fremen i appreciate the picture "real" at home pictures are what im looking for they really help me get a feel for the bust ... if anyone has more i would luv to see them

Awesome thank you so much for sharing thats what i needed :D can you tell me how you feel about it in your collection do you luv it , think its ok, or any other thoughts on it, and thanks again !

Awesome thank you so much for sharing thats what i needed :D can you tell me how you feel about it in your collection do you luv it , think its ok, or any other thoughts on it, and thanks again !

LUV it!!!!! Sorry, can't get any pics at the moment, I'm in the middle of moving and building a house (hopefully I should be moved in within the next 30 days and can then get some pics posted!!!)....

My opinion, if you have the chance, BUY IT!!! :D

This is by far one of the best pieces in my collection (not including weta!) I have it on display side by side with the ML and it is a beast of a bust that just dominates!!

Buy it now if you can...just saw one sell over here in the UK for £266!! Thats about $500! Grab it while, or if, you can! this is, IMO, a future skyrocket grail, and deservedly so!! :D

The ML LSB is the LORD of Sideshow LotR Legendardy scale bust IMO. It's the most menacing of the line and I can look at it all day. Not surprising, the best LSBs were sculpted by Steve West (ML, CT, Balrog). Though I think the Dark Lord Sauron LSB looks great, I prefer the SW statue of him over the LSB. The ML LSB and SW Sauron look great displayed together on my shelf at the office.

Thanks guys for all your help with my decision i went ahead and got myself one and im thinking about buying the sauron statue as a companion piece :)

Back