Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok SS was nice enough to give me a new replacement head for my reg. The magnet is very strong. So I must give SS credit for doing it right. I cant say the rest is perfect. But now I'm happy enough with it. Thanks SS :)

Glad to hear it CBG. Congrats!

Glad to hear it CBG. Congrats!

Thanks bro, it feels good to be happy with a statue we paid for. I guess to be fair when SS does wrong we voice our opinions. Then when they do good I will voice my opinion as well. :) I just hope in the future at least it won't be a big hassle to get new parts for brand new releases.

Got my Rhino EX today & when I opened it..... I noticed it was a returned statue (QC sticker was cut across)...

I was very worried it was a return due to QC issue....

but to my dismay, the statue was flawless.... Paint App was great; no cracks or brokem pieces. SSC did a pretty good job with it.

Though the statue is very light, it worth $400.... unlike the Scarlet Witch PF...

Got my replacement base today, I took 3 whacks of it with my metal bat, and it only broke one rock piece... my hand hurts really bad right now lol.

congrats !

Congrats vs. great to hear.

Thanks guys...:1-1:

For people who likes culos.....and yes, I don't discriminate lol :monkey3

2FC01E67-9EB9-4AB8-93FB-CDA27D4469CA-11732-00000A901D8D1EA8.jpg

Got my Rhino EX today & when I opened it..... I noticed it was a returned statue (QC sticker was cut across)...

I was very worried it was a return due to QC issue....

but to my dismay, the statue was flawless.... Paint App was great; no cracks or brokem pieces. SSC did a pretty good job with it.

Though the statue is very light, it worth $400.... unlike the Scarlet Witch PF...

:clap congrats for getting a good one! It was risky but glad it worked out! Yes rhino is a big cool statue. That's why I kept him.

Lol yeah the head is very solid. When i got a replacement head, I whack my old one 5 times with a hammer and could not punch through. It was super solid. I felt like my hand was ready to crack. I gave up after that and sent what pics I have to SS. It felt good to get the frustrations out on rhino. He deserved it for making me ask for a replacement head. Lol.....

My kittie found a new friend :lol

My Rhino finally came in and I got exclusive number 431. I love this piece, it's truly amazing in person. From what I can see, I got pretty lucky with mine since I couldn't find any cracks on the body.

BDK

My wl just converted. I wonder if they are repairing them and then sending them out to new buyers.

I got Exclusive #17. Arrived in perfect condition after SS inspected before shipping it out. Pictures to come.

Good for you. Looking forward to your Pics :)

My wl just converted. I wonder if they are repairing them and then sending them out to new buyers.

They must do. They must have spare's made to replace the destroyed ones to. Congrats on getting one :yess:

Back