Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really annoys me to see all these conversions getting perfect pieces while they couldn't find a good one for me.

same here. :gah: i didn't believe for a second that they even bothered to look at the stock in hand to see if they had any without cracks.

oh well they lost $400 in a statue with mine cause i destroyed the piece of ****. $20 credit what a ****ing joke. sorry for bringing it up AGAIN, but it's horse ****...........:lecture

It really annoys me to see all these conversions getting perfect pieces while they couldn't find a good one for me.

Sorry to hear that and mine was a return. It was perfect :eek:

same here. :gah: i didn't believe for a second that they even bothered to look at the stock in hand to see if they had any without cracks.

oh well they lost $400 in a statue with mine cause i destroyed the piece of ****. $20 credit what a ****ing joke. sorry for bringing it up AGAIN, but it's horse ****...........:lecture

:(

I ran out of room in my shop and basement so I bought one of these to store my boxes.....:wink1:

2zh4283.png

Well, my wl converted. I am sure it will be a return. So, my question is...is this statue worth the possible risk it may be bad?

Must be sweet to have the land to do that..

Yes it is. :clap I don't, but it would be so nice! Congrats!

Well, my wl converted. I am sure it will be a return. So, my question is...is this statue worth the possible risk it may be bad?

Get it, you will love this. Even with small issues it's still a very good statue. I kept mine too. The presence is great with this one.

Really the one main problem is the cracks on the back, and if that was the only problem i would of had i would of kept mine, or should i say not destroyed him.

If you receive him and he does have the cracks, not to worry about the cracks causing problems down the road as with mine, he's almost indestructable..

Just opened up my Reg version I ordered to replace my Ex. version that i had to destroy, and he's perfect. even where the seams are that after I broke up my Ex. version were very easy to see where all the parts had been joined together. This one the seam are perfectly done and cant see them at all. And they told me all the others had the same defects and couldnt ship me one to replace my EX. :slap

Just opened up my Reg version I ordered to replace my Ex. version that i had to destroy, and he's perfect. even where the seams are that after I broke up my Ex. version were very easy to see where all the parts had been joined together. This one the seam are perfectly done and cant see them at all. And they told me all the others had the same defects and couldnt ship me one to replace my EX. :slap

Glad you got a good one.

Well, someone else will get a wl conversion. I passed on the Rhino. I hope some from the board gets him.

Back