Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while I agree that sculpt rules all and really haven't worried about weight until now. I have to say that this one of the lightest pieces I own, especially compared to the size of the sculpt. I'm mostly a spidey fan at heart so I will continue to collect from ssc, but this one is rather disappointing to say the least.

i got the best this morning,holy beast :elefant

Please enjoy :1-1:

DSCF5892.jpg

DSCF5870.jpg

DSCF5868.jpg

:clap great shot bro.

I like this beast very much, yeah I wish he is heavier, but his sculpt is top notch, I don't have quality issues with mine, he is a keeper. Congrats man.

yes,isnt heavy,not like skaar or hulk pf but no matter,conveys what he wants, a bloodthirsty beast :blissysmi

^^^ Awesome pic, I actually like this beast more than Hulk Maquette.

DSCF5892.jpg

Electroshock, take him off the base, have him stand directly on the concrete, let the peg sit in the crack in the road. Then you will have a realistic, awesome shot there my friend! :yess:

Really excited to get this bad boy in.
Got help from a fellow freak and will be getting my Ex in after Easter.

Tamato please be careful not to break it while doing so. I could cry for you, seriously :D

Congrats to everyone who got this but still haven't pulled the trigger yet:thud:

Can't get over the fact that it looks like a Rhino trying to munch on a head :dunno maybe it will grow on me

Back