Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any way to guarantee to not receive a defected statue? Will sideshow exchange it i do purchase one only to receive one that has cracks?

by now all the statue that has cracked should already done so, you can call (not email) and request sideshow open up and check your statue before they ship it to ensure you get a good one. They will do that as this is a known issue.

I think most of the late batches are fine, i got one of the second batch and been checking every few weeks and so far still perfect it's been over 6 monthish. Worst case you return for a full refund, not much risk.

Just a matter of taste. The PF does absolutely nothing for me. I just so happen not to like the face on the PF. The Com paints a beautiful scene. I wish it were a 1/4 piece but I think it's such an incredible looking statue that the scale doesn't really bother me. There is no way I would pass on the Com for the PF. In my book, it's not even close. Again, this is just personal preference.

opposite for me, the comiq face looks too young and innocent, and like the pose with dual katana vs single long one, the pf is also the only statue sideshow ever made with an asian face, 1/4 is another big one for me. But yeah all just personal preference.

hay guys

Just finished up a Psylocke Premium Format into a X-Force version of her.

Amazing work Vince-Vell! That's the first custom I've seen on a Psylocke PF, its interesting with an XForce touch. I would buy that in a sec! Great job! :hi5:

by now all the statue that has cracked should already done so, you can call (not email) and request sideshow open up and check your statue before they ship it to ensure you get a good one. They will do that as this is a known issue.

I think most of the late batches are fine, i got one of the second batch and been checking every few weeks and so far still perfect it's been over 6 monthish. Worst case you return for a full refund, not much risk.

Cool, this may be a Christmas gift to myself. Thanks!:clap

I am now thinking that PF Psylocke is going to be one of those rare statues that people just throw away when they start chipping and cracking. Only few will be left overtime that will be repainted/customized.
:lol

Thanks guys, got another one in the works, this time tweaking the arms a bit. Shame there is so many defected ones out there, its such a amazing statue.

Just a matter of taste. The PF does absolutely nothing for me. I just so happen not to like the face on the PF. The Com paints a beautiful scene. I wish it were a 1/4 piece but I think it's such an incredible looking statue that the scale doesn't really bother me. There is no way I would pass on the Com for the PF. In my book, it's not even close. Again, this is just personal preference.

:exactly: You just said the exact thing that makes me usually prefer Coms to PF. I just love a good scene in a statue.

Yeah the Com is beautiful. I wish it was 1/4 as well.

If they had kept the original faces on the PF I would probably have been all over this, but instead they went with something not quite as...appealing.

Well finished up another Pyslocke

This time i had a EX head to use and had to re tweak the arms. Right arm needed to be attached so i gave that a Pysblade, and her left arm i moved forward and changed the sword direction. Base was messed up so just went granite warn effect on it.

So hope you guys like how she came out

Here is a you tube vid on her.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGIzUO9H2OE[/ame]

PsyExLong.jpg

Well finished up another Pyslocke

This time i had a EX head to use and had to re tweak the arms. Right arm needed to be attached so i gave that a Pysblade, and her left arm i moved forward and changed the sword direction. Base was messed up so just went granite warn effect on it.

So hope you guys like how she came out

Here is a you tube vid on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGIzUO9H2OE

PsyExLong.jpg

So beautiful John :love

Back