Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay guys

Just finished up a Psylocke Premium Format into a X-Force version of her. With the help of Ryu (Adam) on statue forum who is getting into cloth customizing. He hooked me up with a grey sash for this custom, and with good fabric too. He's got some other fabric items he's working on for me with my customs to take them to a new level. So keep a eye out for those when i get them finished.

As for this Psylocke went with a grey pearl paint, added a bit more tan into her skin and a nice X force base. She was a damaged one, so i had to repiece her together so she lacks a box and extra right arm with a sword and i had to redo the Psyblade so went with a alclad chrome paint up

Hope you guys like her. Also check out the 360 video on her!.

Incredible work. Congratulations on how it turned out.

hay guys

Just finished up a Psylocke Premium Format into a X-Force version of her. With the help of Ryu (Adam) on statue forum who is getting into cloth customizing. He hooked me up with a grey sash for this custom, and with good fabric too. He's got some other fabric items he's working on for me with my customs to take them to a new level. So keep a eye out for those when i get them finished.

As for this Psylocke went with a grey pearl paint, added a bit more tan into her skin and a nice X force base. She was a damaged one, so i had to repiece her together so she lacks a box and extra right arm with a sword and i had to redo the Psyblade so went with a alclad chrome paint up

I will be sending you my Psylocke for this kind of a make over soon! I am starting to not like the cloth on my Psylocke PF. My Psylocke PF isn't showing any signs of cracks still, but I want to make her feel special to me since its my favorite so far. I'll think of something a little different, send her to you, then you use her to advertise your mad skillz yo!

and probably 3" away from the statue :monkey1

Those are two of our pictures and those were when we just got her. When we had to destroy her, that small crack on her leg had developed over her whole body... so we were right to complain about that small crack in the end (and those two werent the only problems we had)

hey guys, so from what i've been gathering most of ya'll are unhappy with your psylocke pf? alot of issues with it? i've been recently considering getting this, but am holding off cause of the impression that i'm getting from most of the freaks that its not the greatest of pf's from a qc perspective. is that true? thanks for any input guys.

hey guys, so from what i've been gathering most of ya'll are unhappy with your psylocke pf? alot of issues with it? i've been recently considering getting this, but am holding off cause of the impression that i'm getting from most of the freaks that its not the greatest of pf's from a qc perspective. is that true? thanks for any input guys.

Very true! This statue made it to the worst QC ever! The sculpt is ok, but the draw of the luck is getting one that won't crack in 1 year frommnow when all the protection services is long gone. :mad:

Get the Comiquette :)

Yeah. The Com just looks fantastic. IMHO, it smokes the PF in every way.

no way, what are you smoking on this one filip :cuckoo:

The pf's face, sculpt, and mixed media are all perfect, if you get one without the paint peeling quality issue it's a phenomenal piece, especially with the dual katana display.

Also it's 1/4...

no way, what are you smoking on this one filip :cuckoo:

The pf's face, sculpt, and mixed media are all perfect, if you get one without the paint peeling quality issue it's a phenomenal piece, especially with the dual katana display.

Also it's 1/4...

Just a matter of taste. The PF does absolutely nothing for me. I just so happen not to like the face on the PF. The Com paints a beautiful scene. I wish it were a 1/4 piece but I think it's such an incredible looking statue that the scale doesn't really bother me. There is no way I would pass on the Com for the PF. In my book, it's not even close. Again, this is just personal preference.

Is there any way to guarantee to not receive a defected statue? Will sideshow exchange it i do purchase one only to receive one that has cracks?

don't count on it... I don't think they got replacements left and they will not send you an instock item as replacement <_<

Just a matter of taste. The PF does absolutely nothing for me. I just so happen not to like the face on the PF. The Com paints a beautiful scene. I wish it were a 1/4 piece but I think it's such an incredible looking statue that the scale doesn't really bother me. There is no way I would pass on the Com for the PF. In my book, it's not even close. Again, this is just personal preference.

The Com is the better statue imo, too. Anyone would appreciate that one even if they knew nothing about comics, whereas I don't think the PF has that going for it.

Also, she sits way better there than the Black Cat PF does on her safe.

Back