SIDESHOW - PLEASE GIVE ASAJJ A CLOAK NOT A ROBE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SIDESHOW - PLEASE GIVE ASSAJ A CLOAK NOT A ROBE

pixletwin said:
Hes just venting KitFisto.. Let him Vent. He is pissed. I would be too.

He can vent all he wants and I can choose to reply. I am not mad, but I do think it's immature to make comments about how "God knows most of the US doesn't know there is a world outside its borders".

If you're mad at Sideshow fine. Vent about it, but the other stuff is uncalled for IMO.

Natrix said:
The rest of her outfit will still be wrong, neck still wrong, head still not accurate....:D

Nothing is wrong with the neck. If she has to have a lond neck, so does Padme. It's just the style of the animation, not because she's an alien.

Black hooded cape.:D

If LA got on the waitlist early he'll get one...

Sideshow, please make a cloak for Asajj!

They've raised the prices of these figures form 49.99 to 59.99 in less than a year, (did they ever tell us why?), and we have to go with that. The least they can do now is make the figures right, right?

I'm pretty sure it will hapen. Sideshow has showed before that they listen to the fans, and besides that, I belive they really want to get it right, since they are fans themselves.

:lol i just want to say its funny reading the title thread as:

ASSaj :lol

and I saw another thread with name spelled:

Aasjj :)

TOE said:

Yup. Someone started a threat to point out SS's mistake, yet that thread starter can't even get the characters name right.

Is that irony? :lol

TOE said:

And I think in one post I wrote, I spelled it Asaajj. Pronounced Ass-aaaah-jjjjjj. :lol

Well, if we can get back ON-TOPIC...

Sideshow definitely needs to ensure we get a cloak with Asajj and not the tattered robe in the prototype pics. They were good enough to change Plo Koon's lightsaber blade, and Asajj is still far enough in the future (and will undoubtedly get pushed back anyway). There's enough time to change it...especially if they use Luke's cloak and dye it black.

Nope it just wouldn't be right to tease us with an innaccurate but cool looking cloak and not package both.

TOE said:

Star Wars spelling nazi alert!

Give both, The robe looks cool but the cloak is more accurate. For 60 dollars I would hope an extra peice of cloth in the form of a Cloakwouldnt be a big deal to throw in.

LordAzrael said:
Pay double what you pay now and see how you feel.

KitFisto is right, that comment is not appreciated. A US company operates on US time, I would expect the same from an Australian company.

Well now Sideshow has changed the order pre-order page for Asajj to a "Hooded Robe".... Sideshow, this is a step in the WRONG direction. :nono :tap

That's just not right SSC.

A mistake perhaps?.. after hearing from your collectors?

Let's hope so...

I don't know. I may be changing my mind here. I watched the clone wars cartoon today.

In the scene where she is with Dooku, her cloak/robe is definitely black but from what you can see, it is not clear if it is a cloak or a robe. It looks like it may be a robe in that scene because at one point you can clearly see sleeves.

In the scene with Anakin, it definitely looks like a cloak with no sleeves. This has made me think though and I think it will still look good if it is a robe, if it has a clasp at the neck. The current Jedi robes do not have clasps at the neck but Luke's cloak does.

So Sideshow, if you do keep it a robe, put a clasp on it at the base of the hood.

Back