Sideshow No Longer Issuing Iron Spiderman Replacements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean...

no Punishment Max on my Iron Spiderless ass!

Wuwhooooooo!!! Let loose the crazy banana dance, unleashed for the world to see:

:banana:fireworks:banana

I try to keep my collection restricted to PFs and 1:1s, so I would like to limit myself to very few comiquettes. I'd honestly rather have none, but a few have caused me to break down. If I could, I would buy none. That's nothing against those of you who love comiquettes, but PFs have stolen my heart. :angelsmil I would rather keep my collection small and elite, so in the long run, it's probably a smart move, jye. If you start now, you won't be able to stop. Fight the darkness, jye.

Lets not forget the Tusken Raiders missing the gaffi stick. SS QC is bad. This paint issue happened a few years ago with the IM PF. They still haven't learned. But you can make a long list QC problems from the other lines. I canceled King Leonidas because I'm afraid the paints apps will be bad. I basically wait to see pics before buying alot of SS stuff since its hit or miss.

I try to keep my collection restricted to PFs and 1:1s, so I would like to limit myself to very few comiquettes. I'd honestly rather have none, but a few have caused me to break down. If I could, I would buy none. That's nothing against those of you who love comiquettes, but PFs have stolen my heart. :angelsmil I would rather keep my collection small and elite, so in the long run, it's probably a smart move, jye. If you start now, you won't be able to stop. Fight the darkness, jye.

I agree for the most part with your ideology but I know for a fact that my Marvel collection would be incomplete if not for the Wolverine Commiquette being part of it, which I consider to be a SS elite Marvel piece. I just say that because it was my first item from SS in 2006 before I even knew what it was I was buying other than it was Wolverine, as in was this just a crappy product from a ^^^^ty company or were they the masters of the universe (ended up being the latter).

I could live w/o the SIM and even though I still desire the RG-IM like a fly desires a piece of fresh doodie, the Classic IM or Rommel's War Machine will probably pick up that mantle.

All that just to say that I really don't regret not owning a variation on Spiderman, as long as I own A SPIDERMAN that looks like SPIDERMAN, which is a must for me. Christ man, it's a freaking Spiderman PF, how can any Marvel and SS fan not own one! I feel Skiman's pain!

Hence why I could care less about a She-Hulk anything.

Either I own THE HULK or not, I don't need a She(Male) Hulk, or a 3rd Cousin Hulk or a Grandmother Hulk.....just HULK thank you very much.

Oh well, I guess Hulk could've been a girl....I don't mean to be dissing the crazy ^^^^^.

:wave:wave:wave

That's I how I feel about my Ghost Rider comiquette. It's a love/hate relationship really. One week he stays, and the next, I'm handing out eviction notices. Somehow that one made it into my collection and I can't part with it. So I definitely know how you feel about the Wolverine Comiquette. Fortunately, I was born with the Wolverine-resistant gene, so I'm immune to its awesomeness. I really don't have a desire to own one, but that doesn't mean I don't think it looks amazing. (But then again, never say "never.") I've seen so many pics of it, so I understand why virtually everyone loves it. (And congrats by the way. :rock Watch the prices go up on that one, when the movie comes out.)

Anyways, I definitely agree with you. There's always one or two pieces that slip through the cracks or bend the rules. My problem is that I could never handle the awesomeness of all of Sideshow's Marvel PFs, 1:1s, AND Comiquettes in ONE collection. :lol

I agree for the most part with your ideology but I know for a fact that my Marvel collection would be incomplete if not for the Wolverine Commiquette being part of it, which I consider to be a SS elite Marvel piece. I just say that because it was my first item from SS in 2006 before I even knew what it was I was buying other than it was Wolverine, as in was this just a crappy product from a ^^^^ty company or were they the masters of the universe (ended up being the latter).

I could live w/o the SIM and even though I still desire the RG-IM like a fly desires a piece of fresh doodie, the Classic IM or Rommel's War Machine will probably pick up that mantle.

All that just to say that I really don't regret not owning a variation on Spiderman, as long as I own A SPIDERMAN that looks like SPIDERMAN, which is a must for me. Christ man, it's a freaking Spiderman PF, how can any Marvel and SS fan not own one! I feel Skiman's pain!

Hence why I could care less about a She-Hulk anything.

Either I own THE HULK or not, I don't need a She(Male) Hulk, or a 3rd Cousin Hulk or a Grandmother Hulk.....just HULK thank you very much.

Oh well, I guess Hulk could've been a girl....I don't mean to be dissing the crazy ^^^^^.

:wave:wave:wave

That's I how I feel about my Ghost Rider comiquette. It's a love/hate relationship really. One week he stays, and the next, I'm handing out eviction notices. Somehow that one made it into my collection and I can't part with it. So I definitely know how you feel about the Wolverine Comiquette. Fortunately, I was born with the Wolverine-resistant gene, so I'm immune to its awesomeness. I really don't have a desire to own one, but that doesn't mean I don't think it looks amazing. (But then again, never say "never.") I've seen so many pics of it, so I understand why virtually everyone loves it. (And congrats by the way. :rock Watch the prices go up on that one, when the movie comes out.)

Anyways, I definitely agree with you. There's always one or two pieces that slip through the cracks or bend the rules. My problem is that I could never handle the awesomeness of all of Sideshow's Marvel PFs, 1:1s, AND Comiquettes in ONE collection. :lol

Dude, i'm going to start calling you Fu Man Chapter Chu 2099 because you're wisdom is grand and starchy like a big bowl of yummy rice.

See, now you went and mentioned Ghost RideHer when I was all done and forgot that I once wanted him.

:wacky

Wait Chap...

did you just admit to the world that you don't own a Wolverine CommunistQuette...

How does one sleep...

I'm calling Putin to see if he can help you.

Wait Chap...

did you just admit to the world that you don't own a Wolverine CommunistQuette...

How does one sleep...

I'm calling Putin to see if he can help you.

I don't own one and don't plan on owning one. I honestly have NO INTEREST in it. I know, I know. That sounds crazy, but it doesn't "do much for me."
:huh

Again, this piece looks amazing, but it's just not my thing. I'm not really a big Wolverine fan. I've always sided with Cyclops.

And check your PM. :monkey3

Well after thinking hard about it, looks like I'll be returning this piece. Although lovely I could use the money, and yes I blame the flaw :lol

Yo Chaps...

I've placed my name on the WL for the Exc Iron SpideyEonidas....

Weeeee, my first non Marvel piece (if it converts) which I just made a Marvel piece by a simple name change.

Welcome to Marvel Mr. SpideyEonidas.

Conan America might be my second.

What?!

I'm having difficulty deciphering this. :lol

:(

300 Leonidas PF is now Iron SpideyEonidas

No, I got that part. :lol

But did you put yourself on the wait list for both and plan on getting both if they both convert? Or are you planing on getting the first that converts?

On my want list:

Classic IM
Rommel's War Machine (depending on final product pics)
Leonidas PF
Conan PF

I'm ready Chaps, money is a go go go.....

No, I got that part. :lol

But did you put yourself on the wait list for both and plan on getting both if they both convert? Or are you planing on getting the first that converts?

Ohhhhh, i'm such a doofus...:duh

Nah, no Iron Spiderman for me, I'm focused on that list I just posted.

That Iron Spiderman is still a bad ass product don't get me wrong.

I was waiting for the final pics of 300 naked boy and he came out pretty good and since I love the movie, I've decided that he would look pretty BA in my collection.

Same for Conan.....he's like Spidey of the fantasty world, I gots to own Conan!

Ohhhhh, i'm such a doofus...:duh

Nah, no Iron Spiderman for me, I'm focused on that list I just posted.

That Iron Spiderman is still a bad ass product don't get me wrong.

I was waiting for the final pics of 300 naked boy and he came out pretty good and since I love the movie, I've decided that he would look pretty BA in my collection.

Same for Conan.....he's like Spidey of the fantasty world, I gots to own Conan!

Both look like they're pretty amazing. I hope it works out for you! :rock

I'm glad to hear the Stealth is staying put.

On my want list:

Classic IM
Rommel's War Machine (depending on final product pics)
Leonidas PF
Conan PF

I'm ready Chaps, money is a go go go.....

PLEASE tell me your waiting for the EXCLUSIVE version!!! I just got mine in, and I gotta say it's REALLY amazing!!! If you're a big fan of the flick I'd say this is a MUST HAVE!!!!!

Good luck :cool:

Back