Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No newsletter last night or today. :( Can still access through the website and it says I'm subscribed.

I'll PM Alex.

I am really getting sick of asking and trying to get help for this problem as everything that they have told me to try doesn't work :mad: Sort it out SS it can't be that difficult. Your IT department is as good as your QC department by the looks of it.

hi guys! I am so sorry to hear that some are still having issues. Please email me your name, email address, name of browser and email host (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc) to [email protected], subject: Newsletter tech support and I will over see the tech myself! Can't have the freaks shut out!

hi guys! I am so sorry to hear that some are still having issues. Please email me your name, email address, name of browser and email host (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc) to [email protected], subject: Newsletter tech support and I will over see the tech myself! Can't have the freaks shut out!

Thanks Chicky. I have un-subscribed and then re-subscribed from the newsletter and I will wait until Thursday to see if it works and if not I will send you my details. Cheers :)

I've had the same problem for several weeks now. I just quit trying to look it up. Chalk it up to another unfavorable (IMO) change that SS has made recently, that list including NRD's, newsletter time change, open/unannounced edition sizes, poorer QC, increased prices...

I've had the same problem for several weeks now. I just quit trying to look it up. Chalk it up to another unfavorable (IMO) change that SS has made recently, that list including NRD's, newsletter time change, open/unannounced edition sizes, poorer QC, increased prices...

On the dot.

Hell, I can't even find the NL link on the top of the page anymore...

Edit: There it is, buried under a menu instead of on top like it used to be.

"View Newsletter
Newsletter Loading
Analyzing Newsletter Preferences
Please be patient while this loads... "

Too F'n complicated now.

I like the old NL format better.

I don't care that it's changed, I can be flexible. But these changes aren't any sort of improvement and make finding and logging into the NL more difficult; why would a company want to make something less visible and harder to log into for their customers? It's stupid.

I don't care that it's changed, I can be flexible. But these changes aren't any sort of improvement and make finding and logging into the NL more difficult; why would a company want to make something less visible and harder to log into for their customers? It's stupid.

It's a lot less cluttered than it was. :huh

I don't mind the new changes to the site. I just mind that the new Newsletter system is so fraught with bugs that I (and others here) don't get my newsletter emailed anymore. It's not a big deal when you come down to it, but I did appreciate the convenience of it arriving in my inbox. Ever since that stopped working for me, I hardly ever remember or bother to check out the newsletter on their website.

I don't mind the new changes to the site. I just mind that the new Newsletter system is so fraught with bugs that I (and others here) don't get my newsletter emailed anymore. It's not a big deal when you come down to it, but I did appreciate the convenience of it arriving in my inbox. Ever since that stopped working for me, I hardly ever remember or bother to check out the newsletter on their website.

I know exactly how you feel. Same thing has been happening to me.

In fact I didn't think to check last week's newsletter until I read your post just now!

:slap

Though sometimes pieces I collect do go up for sale in newsletters and I would hate to think I might miss out on something I want because I forgot to check. Having it e-mailed really was convenient.

I do hope they can iron out that glitch soon.

Same with me guys - mine was coming every week until three weeks back.

Without the email I forget to even go and look at it.

Finally started getting the NL again. All you have to do is login to your account and un-subscribe from the NL and then re-subscribe and you should be good to go. Worked for me so I hope it works for everyone having bother.

I got my newsletter on Thursday as well. I didn't do anything--CAHobbit, AKA Sideshow Alex, took care of me! :banana Yay! Finally fixed!

Back