Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the newsletter was all I had planned for Thursday afternoon. Now what am I supposed to do?:gah:

So I'm still not getting the newsletter emailed to me; and accessing it on Sideshow's site is kind of a pain.

I checked into your newsletter account and the issue that has caused most of the problems for those not receiving their newsletters doesn't apply to you, galactiboy. I'm sending along your newsletter account email with the details of the delivery issue you're having to the web master handling looking into accounts that are continuing to have problems.

This is getting frustrating. I even had someone at Sideshow about a month ago help me straighten out the issue but I am still not getting the emails and still having major issues accessing the newsletter. What is going on?

Could you please resend me your newsletter email address either through PM here or through the [email protected] email? I would like to have a look to see if your issue is similar to galactiboys or not.

Anyone else
Those experiencing errors when trying to access the newsletter...if you can/are able to email me at [email protected] with screencaps/grabs showing the error and the internet browser you are using it would be greatly appreciated.

If you are still not receiving your newsletter to your email inbox, please do feel free to forward your email to me here through PM or the [email protected] email address (even if you've sent it to me previously) so that the issue can be investigated further.

There does seem to be an issue today with the newsletter posting to online accounts. This is currently being looking into and will hopefully be resolved soon.

Apologies, many apologies for these issues that are occurring for some of you.

I think one showed up 2-3 weeks after the change, and then now I got one today. Guess we'll see what happens next week.

Thanks for the help Alex :duff

I logged in & got an error message. Checked again 15 minutes ago & this is what I am getting now......

Newsletter Loading
Analyzing Newsletter Preferences
Please be patient while this loads...

....and it still loading??????

Last edited:
okay finally message again on screen is:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php:292 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(292): SoapClient->__call('readDeliveries', Array) #1 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(292): SoapClient->readDeliveries(Array) #2 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(982): getCurrentNewsletters(Object(SoapClient), 'mclaren1976@hot...', '', false) #3 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(77): newsletter_display_email_address(Object(SoapClient), 'mclaren1976@hot...') #4 {main} thrown in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php on line 292

*sign* whatever that means....... :eek:

okay finally message again on screen is:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php:292 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(292): SoapClient->__call('readDeliveries', Array) #1 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(292): SoapClient->readDeliveries(Array) #2 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(982): getCurrentNewsletters(Object(SoapClient), 'mclaren1976@hot...', '', false) #3 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(77): newsletter_display_email_address(Object(SoapClient), 'mclaren1976@hot...') #4 {main} thrown in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php on line 292

*sign* whatever that means....... :eek:

I am getting the same error thing

Back