Sideshow needs better marvel premium formats!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gambit and Ms. Marvel sculpts look good, but i would have like to see better bases. The X and the A are pretty simple but they should look good next to the punisher pf.

I would like to see better known characters. Instead of

The gambit and Ms. Marvel sculpts look good, but i would have like to see better bases. The X and the A are pretty simple but they should look good next to the punisher pf.

I would like to see better known characters. Instead of

Dude, thats what everyone is telling you! Just because these characters are not "well known" to you, doesnt mean they are not well known. Many Marvel fans WANT and are waiting for more of the "lesser known" characters. Besides, if Sideshow only made the well known we would get 3 or 4 characters over, and over and over and over and over....

hulksmashed...I started this thread to see what people thought about the pf's coming out. Instead of asking that, i stated my opinion on it. I could from now on just say do you like this or not for a thread, but i don't think many people would be interested. I think of the title as a way to get people interested in making an argument.

Also, i definitely think they should do more well known characters PF first before obscure characters like black panther. What about storm, Human torch, Colossus. In my opinion, these characters are better known than the black panther. All of them have been in the marvel movies released in the past.

I know about black panther, but i don't think he's as popular as other characters. I would have rather have seen a Sentry over a black panther.

Yeah, not a huge fan of BP as character but the PF was well done. Lots of bells and whistles too, switch out head and spear.

What's nice about the PFs are that exclusives aren't just prints.

Yeah, not a huge fan of BP as character but the PF was well done. Lots of bells and whistles too, switch out head and spear.

What's nice about the PFs are that exclusives aren't just prints.
I agree. I like the artwork, but i would rather have something to go along with the figure.

I would label myself a casual Marvel fan who knows far less about the characters than the hard-core fans, and I feel that so far Sideshow has done a good job creating the more mainstream popular characters in their PF line. In my eyes, we've gotten twice as many mainstream characters than obscure characters. It's not like it's the other way around.

Also, I think it's good that Sideshow explores the less known characters. I know very little of Black Panther, but love what Sideshow did with the character in PF..so much so, that I may end up buying it.

I'm more disappointed in Sideshow rehashing the same characters in various formats. i.e. Wolverine and I'm still waiting on a brown suited version.

I would label myself a casual Marvel fan who knows far less about the characters than the hard-core fans, and I feel that so far Sideshow has done a good job creating the more mainstream popular characters in their PF line. In my eyes, we've gotten twice as many mainstream characters than obscure characters. It's not like it's the other way around.

Also, I think it's good that Sideshow explores the less known characters. I know very little of Black Panther, but love what Sideshow did with the character in PF..so much so, that I may end up buying it.

I'm more disappointed in Sideshow rehashing the same characters in various formats. i.e. Wolverine and I'm still waiting on a brown suited version.

Yeah it would be nice if they used a different sculpt for wolvie brown version, especially for current yellow version owners to keep their unique.

I know about black panther, but i don't think he's as popular as other characters. I would have rather have seen a Sentry over a black panther.

I would have rather of seen a scarlet spider over black panther.

You are obviously 12 years old or a complete idiot if you think Sentry or Scarlet Spiderman are more deserving than Black Panther......marvel collector my ass !!

Why black panther than other characters?

By the way, the more i think about it, the more i would like to see a scarlet spider pf. The jacket could be fabric and would be similar to gambit.

Why black panther than other characters?

By the way, the more i think about it, the more i would like to see a scarlet spider pf. The jacket could be fabric and would be similar to gambit.

Scarlet Spider is practically a Z-list character and directly contrasts your "more well known character" request.

I would like to see more popular characters, but if they are going to do less common characters, i would prefer to see someone like scarlet spider. Maybe i just don't like black panther as a character, and i would rather see someone else get the pf treatment. i don't know.

I would like to see more popular characters, but if they are going to do less common characters, i would prefer to see someone like scarlet spider. Maybe i just don't like black panther as a character, and i would rather see someone else get the pf treatment. i don't know.

What's up buzzybean!! How ya doing? Incognito I see.

Are you saying i'm buzzybean? Someone called me mastercollector as well. I'm neither of these people if thats what your asking. The one thing that i learned from posting on here the last week is that collectors hate to hear anything bad about SS and their really paranoid.

Any who, why black panther?

Black panther might not have been my first choice but it looks nice. And I know there will be people who want that character. If sideshow made nothing but the top guys I would have no money left so its good they bring out some lesser known heros.

Speaking of Black Panther, he is taking over for Daredevil in Hell's Kitchen....As of issue #513,it will be known as Black Panther: Man Without Fear.

mwf_ad_black_panther.jpg

Back