Sideshow needs better marvel premium formats!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying i'm buzzybean? Someone called me mastercollector as well. I'm neither of these people if thats what your asking. The one thing that i learned from posting on here the last week is that collectors hate to hear anything bad about SS and their really paranoid.

Any who, why black panther?

You are wrong, again. I asked you if you were mastercollector, given your taste for posting his/your auctions here. And I think you hadn't replied yet (not that I really care though, just an observation)

Speaking of Black Panther, he is taking over for Daredevil in Hell's Kitchen....As of issue #513,it will be known as Black Panther: Man Without Fear.

mwf_ad_black_panther.jpg

Damn what the heck is he doing in Hell's Kitchen? Where the heck is Hell's Kitchen anyway? Brooklyn/Queen, New York? Hmmm, isn't Moon knight around? Unless he's patrolling a different neightborhood.

On that thought, Moon Knight would be a nice PF. He's like a C+/B list character isn't he? If they can make Black Panther, surely they can make MK.

I am just waiting for Rogue Ex PF. Please don't mess it up SS. No spaghetti/nappy/moppy hair on her plz.

Are you saying i'm buzzybean? Someone called me mastercollector as well. I'm neither of these people if thats what your asking. The one thing that i learned from posting on here the last week is that collectors hate to hear anything bad about SS and their really paranoid.

Any who, why black panther?

Hope you don't think I am one of those who hate to hear anything bad about SS. I hear bad things about Bowen, etc. too.

Damn what the heck is he doing in Hell's Kitchen? Where the heck is Hell's Kitchen anyway? Brooklyn/Queen, New York? Hmmm, isn't Moon knight around? Unless he's patrolling a different neightborhood.

On that thought, Moon Knight would be a nice PF. He's like a C+/B list character isn't he? If they can make Black Panther, surely they can make MK.

I am just waiting for Rogue Ex PF. Please don't mess it up SS. No spaghetti/nappy/moppy hair on her plz.

I would love a Moon Knight PF also,he's one of my favorite characters but he is still a notch below BP since Black Panther has been a mainstay since the 60's.

captain%20america%201.jpg

You are wrong, again. I asked you if you were mastercollector, given your taste for posting his/your auctions here. And I think you hadn't replied yet (not that I really care though, just an observation)
I am neither of these people.

I think moon knight would look good as a comiquette. I still like my idea for scarlet spider. Anyone want to comment on that. What about iron spider-man from the civil war cover with him about cap's shield?

:exactly::exactly: i for one would love a Moon Knight PF of Com

vxj5vr.jpg

Everyone should stick to more iconic, not so many variants, although at the same time there are variants that I do like.... i.e. HULK of course but I can only say one thing.

I'M TIRED OF IRON MAN and all his FREAKING SUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone should stick to more iconic, not so many variants, although at the same time there are variants that I do like.... i.e. HULK of course but I can only say one thing.

I agree, I could do without any new Iron Man stuff for a long time.

what you saying willis, there's to much IM collectables out there??:monkey3:slap

I like Marvel but sometimes I wonder what would happen if it were DC.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror :horror :horror

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hulkbuster IM is acceptible.

Back