Sideshow needs better marvel premium formats!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt he have his own country and getting it on with Storm? I'd say that's essential.

:slap
Not every Marvel fan has the time or resource to read every series. Does not knowing much about Black Panther make me any less a fan? I don't think so.
And since when did Black Panther become an essential character?

I agree that there is a lot of detail in the character and the base, but it just doesn't do it for me. It might be that he's not that big of a character. Why couldn't they do a PF of a better known character, or some of the new characters coming out. What do you think about hulk from old man logan?

I agree that there is a lot of detail in the character and the base, but it just doesn't do it for me. It might be that he's not that big of a character. Why couldn't they do a PF of a better known character, or some of the new characters coming out. What do you think about hulk from old man logan?

This is a purely subjective and opinionated attitude for collecting. I'm not saying you have to like everything SS produces and/or churns out, but how can you objectively decide which character is better known over another??

Just because you don't care for any of the latest PFs doesn't mean that SS shouldn't make them. I don't care for Gambit, but I know many others do and are willing to buy him up like crazy.

If you don't like something...don't buy it. Save money and space and just concentrate on the pieces you really do like. If it means you have to buy figures/statues from Bowen or another company, well that's SS' loss.

who the h@ll is this anyways:dunno must be after my comic days.

This is a purely subjective and opinionated attitude for collecting. I'm not saying you have to like everything SS produces and/or churns out, but how can you objectively decide which character is better known over another??

Just because you don't care for any of the latest PFs doesn't mean that SS shouldn't make them. I don't care for Gambit, but I know many others do and are willing to buy him up like crazy.

If you don't like something...don't buy it. Save money and space and just concentrate on the pieces you really do like. If it means you have to buy figures/statues from Bowen or another company, well that's SS' loss.

:exactly::goodpost::clap

who the h@ll is this anyways:dunno must be after my comic days.

It was a well recieved Wolverine arc that looked at Logan way into the future as an old man, when most of the Marvel universe characters were dead. Its the story arc that introduced Venomsaurous.

I would like to see a pose that better displays a sense of the character, like red skull grinning and hiding a gun behind his back or Dr. Doom sitting in a chair contemplating his next move.

Ms. marvel is just standing their, but her figure makes it look great. I love She-hulk but i didn't like this version. She is just standing there. The exclusive is her holding a parking meter!

You know, Buzzy complained about the same thing...hmmmmm. :monkey1

It was a well recieved Wolverine arc that looked at Logan way into the future as an old man, when most of the Marvel universe characters were dead. Its the story arc that introduced Venomsaurous.

ah cool, now i know what everyones talking about with this oldman logan, he's just an old version of wolverine

well recieved, but highly over rated :dunno

ah cool, now i know what everyones talking about with this oldman logan, he's just an old version of wolverine

Well received or not....its overrated. The idea that he survived all these years, be beaten and chew/swallowed by old hulk, and still survive is silly. Hulk gets stronger with age, Wolverine gets duller with his claw(adamantium or not). But I guess there's various version of comics characters. There's a version of "The End Hulk" where Hulk is the last surviving human on earth, after humans destroyed themself. Ultimately, Banned succumed to old age, while Hulk lived on.

Well received or not....its overrated. The idea that he survived all these years, be beaten and chew/swallowed by old hulk, and still survive is silly. Hulk gets stronger with age, Wolverine gets duller with his claw(adamantium or not). But I guess there's various version of comics characters. There's a version of "The End Hulk" where Hulk is the last surviving human on earth, after humans destroyed themself. Ultimately, Banned succumed to old age, while Hulk lived on.

Actually, Wolverine's healing factor is touted to be as good if not better then that of the hulk. His healing factor makes him age extremely slowly and his claws will never actually dull

Also, Hulk doesnt get stronger with age, he gets stronger with rage. I think what you are referring to is "Future Imperfect" in which current (90s) hulk goes up against Maestro which is a stronger and older version of hulk. The reason for Maestro's increased strength is actually a result of a nuclear fall out. Hulk absorbed the radiation from the blast, and much of the latent radiation in the fallout which increased his gamma powered abilities and resulted in Maestro.

Actually, Wolverine's healing factor is touted to be as good if not better then that of the hulk. His healing factor makes him age extremely slowly and his claws will never actually dull

Also, Hulk doesnt get stronger with age, he gets stronger with rage. I think what you are referring to is "Future Imperfect" in which current (90s) hulk goes up against Maestro which is a stronger and older version of hulk. The reason for Maestro's increased strength is actually a result of a nuclear fall out. Hulk absorbed the radiation from the blast, and much of the latent radiation in the fallout which increased his gamma powered abilities and resulted in Maestro.

They both age extremely slow. I read a number of places that Wolverine claw do gets dull. His claw may be adamantium but they're not blessed by the gods/enchanted/etc. Not badly dull but not as sharp as the original. His claw doesn't heal itself...even diamonds gets worn out from cutting. As for Hulk, WWH is way more powerful than original Hulk. So rage isn't his only strength. Wolverine himself said his skin are thicker.

They both age extremely slow. I read a number of places that Wolverine claw do gets dull. His claw may be adamantium but they're not blessed by the gods/enchanted/etc. Not badly dull but not as sharp as the original. His claw doesn't heal itself...even diamonds gets worn out from cutting. As for Hulk, WWH is way more powerful than original Hulk. So rage isn't his only strength. Wolverine himself said his skin are thicker.

WWH was angrier than original Hulk, it was just more of a "controlled" rage because of the Shadow priest in his Warbound.

Blah..Old Man Logan is overrated. Adamantium are near indestructible(as Marvel's bios on Wolverine's weap stated) but not indestructible. If it can be formed by mere humans, it can be unformed. Hulk is the strongest one there is..most of the time. :slap

IMO, Gambit is the best PF thus far. Hulk PF is nice but only his pant is fabric. Doom PF and Black Panther can also be the best.

I like to talk about what i like and dislike about the marvel PF line. In my opinion, (which is what i thought this place was for) besides the PF gambit and Ms. Marvel, i really haven't been thrilled about the other pieces. I really like these two but i do have my criticisms about them but its mainly the base.

If this is a place where we're just going to talk about how great SS is then i'll stop posting, but i would like to engage with others about what pf's they like and why. People on here are so easily offended.

I think Gambit, Black Panther and Ms. Marvel have been the good ones for me this year. Others had parts I didn't like, but those 3 seem pretty good.

I like to talk about what i like and dislike about the marvel PF line. In my opinion, (which is what i thought this place was for) besides the PF gambit and Ms. Marvel, i really haven't been thrilled about the other pieces. I really like these two but i do have my criticisms about them but its mainly the base.

If this is a place where we're just going to talk about how great SS is then i'll stop posting, but i would like to engage with others about what pf's they like and why. People on here are so easily offended.

Yeah, but Marvelcollector...you made an ENTIRE thread with the title "Sideshow needs better Marvel premium formats". That's not talking about what you like and dislike...its not even stating an opinion....its just bashing a line.

Just stop and think for a second before you feel like you are being attacked. There are 100s of people on this board that post "criticisms" daily that are never/rarely "attacked". It has to do with how you present your case, and the legitimacy of the case you present.

For example, if you decide you want to talk about a muslim terrorist and how evil you think that terrorist is that would be accepted and probably discussed. If you started a THREAD to TALK about that with the title "Muslims are evil"....the thread is gonna catch some flak.

Back