1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most details on this one looks more convincing than the HT ROTJ one... especially gauntlets, helmet and hands. ...but I don’t think I can justify getting a third Fett in my collection [emoji51]

I can't decide wether to get this and sell my ROTJ Fett or sell my SS Jango and get the HT Jango (if it releases). I'd prefer to have them both from the same company

I can't decide wether to get this and sell my ROTJ Fett or sell my SS Jango and get the HT Jango (if it releases). I'd prefer to have them both from the same company
Sell the SS Jango, get the HT jango and get this Boba. He looks awesome in person!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Has anyone here tried selling their ROTJ Fett recently? Wonder how much I could fetch for the DX... though I might want to keep the sarlacc for the Mythos.

Sideshow should just give folks a $50 voucher for burning it and Pre Ordering the HT one.

Nobody deserves to have the SS Jango. Not even my worst enemy.

I was shocked at how they implemented the armor.....none of my pieces would stay on, and god forbid I had to sneeze within a 100 ft of the figure, lol

I was shocked at how they implemented the armor.....none of my pieces would stay on, and god forbid I had to sneeze within a 100 ft of the figure, lol

Funny... mine doesn’t behave that way at all. I have to pull the armor off for it to fall off.
Besides the jetpack not being flat to his back he looks pretty great. Annoying quality issues though.

If I were to get only one Boba, should it be this one or HT ESB?

They're very different figures in their appearance. This is closer to the ROTJ Fett but with a Prepro helmet and some added cloak/skirt pieces.

ESB Fett is a cleaner looking Fett with different coloured gauntlets, backpack, cloak, helmet, jumpsuit etc.

I'm not sure about the kind of body SSC will use with this figure either but whether that will have a great deal of effect on purchasing options is up to you.

It's down to which kind of figure you want. ESB Fett is a very good representation of the first movie appearance of Fett (albeit with wiggle room to improve upon) whereas this is closer to ROTJ but represents a hypothetical Fett in terms of appearance. Go for which one you prefer.

I don't think you'd lose out whichever one you went for. They're both very good figures in my eyes.

Thanks, that's a great point on whether or not I want a more accurate movie look or if I'll enjoy the more adventurous portrayal

POed and will add to my Fetts... in a year :gah:
The only thing I don’t like is the missing neck piece. Seeing neck/flesh under the helmet just looks weird. Quick fix but not sure if that’s how the statue is... odd choice by design.

Delayed until September / November 2019. :(

Oh well...

That's really bizarre! I mean, it wasn't due til next June/August anyway, a whole year since its pre order started--how do they already know it's going to be delayed another 3 months after that? Does HT get priority over SS at the factory?

Yeah, just heard this was delayed to Nov and I’m thinking that’s not bad since it’s next month but to give a delayed notice with a whole year left?!?

Weird.

boba-fett-unmasked-by-dan-brereton.jpg
Reminds me of this old topps card. Which makes me wish it came with an unmasked head of the journeyman protector Jaster Mereel, though Sideshow would just mess it up.

Back