1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great detail shots! Digging this allot but will try to wait for a promo code or use points.

Or I may just PO this tomorrow.

Thank you for these new pics guys!
I was starting to wonder is all the attendees at the kinda for got about this Boba.
He looks very impressive to me. And I imagine he could be the best proportioned 1/6 Boba hands down from what I see.

The long rifle is integral to the Boba Fett Mythos story... Sideshow NEEDS to incorporate it.

Attachments

• fett_mythos_zps85d31bb4.jpg
    fett_mythos_zps85d31bb4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 329
While I can't stand Hot Toys's color scheme on the animation version of Boba, and therefor don't need it, I've always liked the Amban Phase-Pulse Blaster, aka Electropole, which I call a Shockfork, and thought it would look amazing with Sideshow's Mythos Boba Fett later, so I repainted it to match the (incorrect, but better looking) Sideshow Fett Pistol.

What do you think?

View attachment 423356

View attachment 423357

View attachment 423358

View attachment 423359

While I can't stand Hot Toys's color scheme on the animation version of Boba, and therefor don't need it, I've always liked the Amban Phase-Pulse Blaster, aka Electropole, which I call a Shockfork, and thought it would look amazing with Sideshow's Mythos Boba Fett later, so I repainted it to match the (incorrect, but better looking) Sideshow Fett Pistol.
Love it! I'd purchase it if it had that real-world look. I was actually going to buy the electropole (just love the design), but a member posted a pic of Jedi Fett holding it - pointing out it's colour scheme doesn't look good with any other Fett's.
I've pointed out that the mystery design blaster is definitely cooler looking than the screen used pistol.

What do you think?

View attachment 423356

View attachment 423357

View attachment 423358

View attachment 423359

That looks phenomenal!!!

What do you think?

View attachment 423356

View attachment 423357

View attachment 423358

View attachment 423359

That's great!

Definitely picking this one up. Also the helmet looks he most accurate proportion-wise to those released so far.

Back