1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we’re lucky! A.N.T.I.C.I.P.A.T.I.O.N...!!! (Who knows if I spelled that right..��.)

Just preordered this ... I love the look x1000! It’s just so badass and futzing can take it further along with a nice Diorama base made for it! Torn on keeping the HT ESB Fett that’s in the mail or returning it for other figures (just starting out so only have HT ESB Leia/Vader/Yoda in collection).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much will this rise in price after it's sold out? Will it be like Hot Toys Diecast Iron Man's and Luke DX07? Wondering if i should pull the trigger on this.

How much will this rise in price after it's sold out? Will it be like Hot Toys Diecast Iron Man's and Luke DX07? Wondering if i should pull the trigger on this.

It will probably sell for about two thousand dollars at this time next year. You should buy several.

The fact that its still up for order I think says its not going to be very valuable in the future.

So I should be fine not preordering? Seems like I'll be able to find it at a cheaper price later?

Boba Fett Mythos.
055d3e2ad43b4e76d23366e7ef28158b.jpg
9f11561b851669f056d998dd5cc39e09.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

My intention of buying this figure just completely evaporated after seeing HUGE potentials of Hot Toys figures for The Mandalorian.

So long SS!

I have been so oblivious to SS figures that I just kinda found out this exists. Definitely interested but know better with their stuff so will wait for in-hand reviews first. I wonder if the poncho will be removable without damaging the rest of the suit, or if the figure even has the full armor and detailing under the sections that the poncho covers up. Says it is permanently attached in the description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one probably the last 1/6 SW figure ever produced by SS :lol. The possibility of this Mythos Boba potentially ends up skyrocketed in value would be...unknown :lol

Back