1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a gut feeling his look in season 2 of The Mandalorian will be inspired by this look. Anybody else?

I've been thinking exactly that for a while now too. I don't think his armor is going to be same as his old armor under all the cloaks though. I would be really strange for him to be wearing EXACTLY the same armor all this time later. Especially when he supposedly lost it in the Sarlaac and it got picked up by Cobb who they just cast for the show.

What I've been imagining is something like a combo between his mythos look and this (which also ended up inspiring the main Mando)

A09Nfya.jpg

I imagine his Level 1313 costume, but green and red, with the mythos tarps.

I've been thinking exactly that for a while now too. I don't think his armor is going to be same as his old armor under all the cloaks though. I would be really strange for him to be wearing EXACTLY the same armor all this time later. Especially when he supposedly lost it in the Sarlaac and it got picked up by Cobb who they just cast for the show.

What I've been imagining is something like a combo between his mythos look and this (which also ended up inspiring the main Mando)

A09Nfya.jpg

DOWN FOR THIS and since we are not getting the 1313 game, I say we should get a 1313 movie with Fett, they owe us that. I Have Spoken. :lecture

DOWN FOR THIS and since we are not getting the 1313 game, I say we should get a 1313 movie with Fett, they owe us that. I Have Spoken. :lecture

Yeah, whole Din Djarin can stay on the outer skirts of the galaxy, a Boba movie/show taking place in the criminal underworld of 1313 can give that up a totally different feel.

A09Nfya.jpg

Holy ****!!! Wait, was that Boba Fett's look? So Jango-ish.....wonder how that would have been worked into the storyline? Never seen that pic before.....ok, that looks awesome as hell too. Between this, the Mythos and is more trilogy-based costumes, they could give Boba Fett a lot of different looking armors. All very cool.

Just got my Boba and was surprised at how awesome he is in hand. With a proper futzing, he's now one of my favorite 1/6 Star Wars figures.

Congrats! He's an awesome figure. Did you get a floppy body?

Last edited:
Holy ****!!! Wait, was that Boba Fett's look? So Jango-ish.....wonder how that would have been worked into the storyline? Never seen that pic before.....ok, that looks awesome as hell too. Between this, the Mythos and is more trilogy-based costumes, they could give Boba Fett a lot of different looking armors. All very cool.

Cancelling that game was so disappointing as it was looking like they were gonna pull all the stops on it. Seeing him acquiring his armor was part of the story.

maxresdefault.jpg

zvezdnye-voiny-boba-fett-boba-fett-star-wars-star-wars-1313.jpg

Cancelling that game was so disappointing as it was looking like they were gonna pull all the stops on it. Seeing him acquiring his armor was part of the story.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 485572

Disappointing indeed. All the comps and artwork for this are such SW eye-candy. C-21 Highsinger is like IG on steroids. Dirty Coruscant underground, crime syndicates - no Jedi or lightsabers (as far as I knew) - THAT was what I pictured the Mandalorian show to be about. I still like it but 1313 style would have been epic. Just good ol bounty huntin.

I sold mine. Had a floppy body like a ragdoll. Huge disappointment for me. Coughed up the change to buy the mythos statue. No regrets. Will go for a custom version later this year or in 21.

Sorry to hear you were disappointed. The body on mine is extremely loose, but with careful balanced posing, I can get some cool results for grabbing some shots. Once it's balanced on the stand it displays well. I just really like the look of this figure so much I'm willing to endure the shortcomings of the loose body. I did leave feedback for Sideshow about it.

In the meantime, I got a few more shots here....

MYTHOS FETT 032.jpg

CANYON HUNT.jpg

Looking at the two Mythos figures (Kenobi and Fett) and how well they are rendered gives me great hope for the Skiff Guard Lando....just hope the base body is a good one!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you were disappointed. The body on mine is extremely loose, but with careful balanced posing, I can get some cool results for grabbing some shots. Once it's balanced on the stand it displays well. I just really like the look of this figure so much I'm willing to endure the shortcomings of the loose body. I did leave feedback for Sideshow about it.

View attachment 485891

View attachment 485892

Looking at the two Mythos figures (Kenobi and Fett) and how well they are rendered gives me great hope for the Skiff Guard Lando....just hope the base body is a good one!

Bummer. Pics aren’t showing up. Was looking forward to seeing more of this guy.

View attachment 485891

View attachment 485892

This wasn?t the only thing putting me off. The helmet is too small, the kama too long, the cape didn?t drape well, the rocket boosters were way more loose than the body was, the wire was sticking out of the kama (it even pierced my finger twice), the stand was useless and barely held the figure in place... too many flaws for that price.

But hey if you enjoy it - I?m all for it. I like the statue very much.

This wasn?t the only thing putting me off. The helmet is too small, the kama too long, the cape didn?t drape well, the rocket boosters were way more loose than the body was, the wire was sticking out of the kama (it even pierced my finger twice), the stand was useless and barely held the figure in place... too many flaws for that price.

But hey if you enjoy it - I?m all for it. I like the statue very much.

It honestly sounds like you had a lemon. The figure definitely has some flaws, but all of that at once? I don't think so. Though the helmet and kama bit is really just an opinion and wouldn't change either way. Didn't you see the pictures of it before you purchased it?

EwcHcDi.jpg

It honestly sounds like you had a lemon. The figure definitely has some flaws, but all of that at once? I don't think so. Though the helmet and kama bit is really just an opinion and wouldn't change either way. Didn't you see the pictures of it before you purchased it?

EwcHcDi.jpg

I did. Looked different to me in person. Not going to buy a Sideshow figure ever again. I can somewhat live with the flawed proto Fett, but couldn?t with this one. Jango will have to wait until HT releases him.

Back