Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did yes, but not until this morning. I usually just log in through the site at the time it's released. Much quicker that way :)

Like you guys, I got the newsletter this morning and nothing about the Optimus. Not good.

Mine is already paid in full with BBTS, and I want to keep this sucker, but man, if it's going for $4k, that's awfully tempting...

Mine is already paid in full with BBTS, and I want to keep this sucker, but man, if it's going for $4k, that's awfully tempting...

it depends how the piece turns out , if it's really great well i won't sell it not even for 5000$

regular or exclusive?

exclusive.

and i asked him how much it went for since it was a $4999.00 buy it now or best offer auction. auction shows as ended but it doesnt show how much it went for. who knows, the guy could be lieing about the price it sold for. he told me 4400 at least....

i dunno guys. i think this hype is going to work against this piece.

By the time this appears, people will pick it apart with a magnifying glass.

not fun at all.

not fun at all.

meh not worried at all.

always going to be haters and usually that stems from jealousy. tis the internets.

fools like dubz on here have already said its not even worth $150 :cuckoo:

not fun at all.

Agreed. Another AMP Suit fiasco in the making here (even though that was a pretty cool piece but it could have been so much better).

regular or exclusive?

For me the regular.
I dont like the swords and if i had them i never diplay them.
People buy an exclusive for the money because if they wanna sell the statue they got more money because he is more money worth.
I am a collector not for the money but because i want that statue for life

For me the regular.
I dont like the swords and if i had them i never diplay them.
People buy an exclusive for the money because if they wanna sell the statue they got more money because he is more money worth.
I am a collector not for the money but because i want that statue for life

your statement is just dumb , some exclusives are really must haves and so it has nothing to do with market value afterwards , you're just saying this to feel yourself better because you don't order directly from sideshow and miss out on the exclusives

Back