Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer the ex of course, but kind of agree. I will not be displaying with the swords anyway. Though would be nice to have the option :D

meh not worried at all.

always going to be haters and usually that stems from jealousy. tis the internets.

fools like dubz on here have already said its not even worth $150 :cuckoo:

Haha $150?? Missing the 0 ?? What was people thinking ? For me the regular is good enough, but since I got the ex, I am very happy, if the ex and regular cost the same, why ordered regular? Ex was sold out within 20 mins, many haters just too jealous...

your statement is just dumb , some exclusives are really must haves and so it has nothing to do with market value afterwards , you're just saying this to feel yourself better because you don't order directly from sideshow and miss out on the exclusives

may people buy the excl for the money.
When they wanna sell the statues they smell the money.
Be honest the only exl i want is the Jason from part 3 all the other excl are just junk.
A nameplate or a sword or a fineart thats nothing exclusive for me.
Dont say that my statement is dumb.A nameplate or a fineart for exclusive thats dumb and you know what dutch people says about people from belgium he Vaako:rotfl

my waitlist converted...my friends waitlist converted... cancellations many to come i guess..
now i'm getting worried abt it, with all the jabber abt this piece might be breaking and so on...:gah:

my waitlist converted...my friends waitlist converted... cancellations many to come i guess..
now i'm getting worried abt it, with all the jabber abt this piece might be breaking and so on...:gah:

I think people won't cancel this one , $240 is a lot, the only thing I believe Is Ss is playing games.
When does yours and your friend got converted?

I think people won't cancel this one , $240 is a lot, the only thing I believe Is Ss is playing games.
When does yours and your friend got converted?

yeah, it feels fishy too..

conversion date is 4th Aug...i have 24hrs to think abt it.. as much as i really really want this pc, if it comes broken, i don know wat ss gonna do abt it. i've had bad exp recently with them..
:(

$240?..

I think SS just took your money and ran. :lol

"Release date: September 2011"
"Release date: December 2011"
"Release date: March 2012"

...."Release date : Nove--- NEVER!" :nana:

For EX or reg? If waitlists are converting I take that as a good sign this will be shipped soon

may people buy the excl for the money.
When they wanna sell the statues they smell the money.
Be honest the only exl i want is the Jason from part 3 all the other excl are just junk.
A nameplate or a sword or a fineart thats nothing exclusive for me.
Dont say that my statement is dumb.A nameplate or a fineart for exclusive thats dumb and you know what dutch people says about people from belgium he Vaako:rotfl

just learn to read, i said that some of the exclusives are worth ordering from sideshow like the new jason pf , rogue pf with the alternate head and Optimus Prime , if you don't like the swords well good for you, i ordered the exclusive on day one because i think the swords are a great addition , if the exclusive would have been a stupid print i would have ordered the regular Optimus in a local shop

and honestly i'm not interested in what dutch people say about belgian people, especially not from an idiot like you :wave

just learn to read, i said that some of the exclusives are worth ordering from sideshow like the new jason pf , rogue pf with the alternate head and Optimus Prime , if you don't like the swords well good for you, i ordered the exclusive on day one because i think the swords are a great addition , if the exclusive would have been a stupid print i would have ordered the regular Optimus in a local shop

and honestly i'm not interested in what dutch people say about belgian people, especially not from an idiot like you :wave

Why i am a idiot dude they only live in Belgium right:slap:wink1:

When did the converted get on the wait list? First day, first week...

second, SS still shows August 2011, with conversions happening this seems like the month, unless I missed something.

My regular optimus just converted and I ordered just when the third movie was released, sorry can't remember exact date. Very happy though!

My Regular one also converted. I got in the wait list the day SS announced it was sold out. Now I have to gather some $$$$ as it is gonna hurt paying for the EX + reg at the same time. Statues + Shipping + Customs fees is going to be around $3000!

Back