Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this guy looks great. Sure there are little nit-picks over accuracy, but they seem to be just very small details from what I can tell. Overall it looks perfect. It's expensive though and I don't really want to buy direct from Sideshow if I can help it, but man I want that Hasbro gun.

Yeah, it's not 100% accurate, and I REALLY hate those gloves :)lol) but it's a very nice effort from Sideshow and that EX gun is almost the nicest part of the set; way better than any of the previous EX guns.

I'm almost certainly going to grab this guy, but the price and the height are the two big stumbling blocks. The mystery over the coupon codes hopefully will be solved soon (c'mon SSC - let's get a code out there!,) but the idea of having to go through the hassle and expense of a new body is a bummer. In Khai's review it sounded like the body isn't great either (a few loose joints including neck, ratchets in the wrong places.)

I think he's a little broad shouldered in addition to the height, so I'm thinking the new body will be a must-have for me.

Yeah, it's not 100% accurate, and I REALLY hate those gloves :)lol) but it's a very nice effort from Sideshow and that EX gun is almost the nicest part of the set; way better than any of the previous EX guns.

I'm almost certainly going to grab this guy, but the price and the height are the two big stumbling blocks. The mystery over the coupon codes hopefully will be solved soon (c'mon SSC - let's get a code out there!,) but the idea of having to go through the hassle and expense of a new body is a bummer. In Khai's review it sounded like the body isn't great either (a few loose joints including neck, ratchets in the wrong places.)

I think he's a little broad shouldered in addition to the height, so I'm thinking the new body will be a must-have for me.

I think the body on this guy looked much better than the TIE pilot did, and even that wasn't that bad. As for the height, I dunno, that's a problem I can handle. I'd much rather a fig be a bit too tall than a bit too short.

I'm not sure why people the gloves get so much hate, the film gloves were cheap, rough looking, welding gloves. They weren't nice leather or anything.

Last edited:
Got it as well...I'm very excited for this one...looks great in the video (thanks again for that)...always ready for more Imperials...

Back