Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Silly Kenner has affected Star Wars nearly as much as George Lucas.

star-wars-at-at-driver-sixth-scale-100124-01.jpg

star-wars-at-at-driver-sixth-scale-1001241-02.jpg

star-wars-at-at-driver-sixth-scale-100124-05.jpg

This guy looks great. I can't wait to hav him posed back to back with the TIE Pilot, although I agree, Nov-Dec 2016 is just absurd.

Unless Hot Toys makes a 1:6 AT-AT like the TIE Fighter this figure is really non-essential for display purposes.
Yeah, true and if it came right down to it I could skip the character, but it is a really cool and unique OT troop design. I really like all of the Hoth Imperial designs, so that's why I'd consider this as opposed to the TIE Fighter Pilot or even the Scout.

Very nice figure

star-wars-at-at-driver-sixth-scale-1001241-02.jpg

Besides the ear cones that shouldn't be there, he's missing the forehead knob greeblie:

Pilot3.jpg

I think the delay is a good move by Sideshow. Their sales are probably taking a hit due to Hot Toys. There is just too much being released right now.

For me, if it was released in the first half of next year, probably wouldn't pre-order. If it's more towards next Christmas after the HT releases have settled down, I probably will.

Who says the HT releases will settle down though? All we know (are pretty sure about) is that ANH is done. They could start an Empire run, ST still will have the heroes....Seems like SS is just stepping aside and letting HT bitchslap them, and it seems stupid. Set a more reasonable price for the quality you are giving and release OT 2nd tier guys and PT characters. Release them! Not pictures of them, talking about them, get them on the market. I know I'd get a $180 SS Walrusman before a $210/$220 HT Finn, Rey, old Han Solo, red armed C3PO etc...Come on SS, get off the mat and compete. You have nostalgia on your side if you'd just do it right. This guy should be a no-brainer for almost everyone that started with you when you got the license. It's ESB. It's a bad guy. It actually looks good. High price, hit and miss quality, and long waits equal hm-hawing, disinterest, and prioritizing.

Who says the HT releases will settle down though? All we know (are pretty sure about) is that ANH is done. They could start an Empire run, ST still will have the heroes....Seems like SS is just stepping aside and letting HT bitchslap them, and it seems stupid. Set a more reasonable price for the quality you are giving and release OT 2nd tier guys and PT characters. Release them! Not pictures of them, talking about them, get them on the market. I know I'd get a $180 SS Walrusman before a $210/$220 HT Finn, Rey, old Han Solo, red armed C3PO etc...Come on SS, get off the mat and compete. You have nostalgia on your side if you'd just do it right. This guy should be a no-brainer for almost everyone that started with you when you got the license. It's ESB. It's a bad guy. It actually looks good. High price, hit and miss quality, and long waits equal hm-hawing, disinterest, and prioritizing.

This is all kinds of truthiness.

I know this is the AT-AT driver but why in the hell is the price so high if he comes with absolutely nothing they could have done some sort of cool snow base or something

Back