Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone know where I might be able to get one of these? I finally have the funds for it...

Thanks!

I have one for sale in England if anybody is looking for this piece.Very slight damage to the arm,so naturally a discount on what it would normally be.Lets talk!!PM me for more details.

My bad,I was unpacking it on my sofa and the arm rolled off and landed on the hardwood floor.Polystones damn brittle and Im clumsy.

My bad,I was unpacking it on my sofa and the arm rolled off and landed on the hardwood floor.Polystones damn brittle and Im clumsy.

It seems like this one is a little cursed... I have seen so MANY of these p[osted up for sale and SEVERAL of them have damaged arms. It seems to be a common thing.

It seems like this one is a little cursed... I have seen so MANY of these p[osted up for sale and SEVERAL of them have damaged arms. It seems to be a common thing.

I have this bad boy and let me tell you the damage to the arms is primarily because the arms weigh a **** ton. For all of those who like a solid beefy statue this one definately fits that criteria. As a result of the weight you can't move this entire piece as a whole because the strain of the arm weight (especially in it's dynamic pose) on the arm/shoulder magnet is far too great for it to stay in place.

As long as you're cautions the statue will not get damaged...just don't think of this one like other statues where you have more freedom to cut corners when moving, packing or unpacking.

That said I have to say I love mine. The pose is bad *** and well it's freaking a sweet Ironman statue.

This is one of the most underated statue, it doesnt get the credit that it deserves. Beautiful statue!!

This is one of the most underated statue, it doesnt get the credit that it deserves. Beautiful statue!!

+1
:goodpost:

Nice low es for the exclusive and a change o head that sets it apart as well. Cant wait to feel its weight.

Bodie.

Congrats on the pick up and if its weight you want, rest assured weight you will get. Again just be careful when handling it and you'll avoid the breakage issues.

Spot on with this assessment... I just got mine and it was love at first sight.. This statue is massive and immediately commands attention. The paint application is amazing and the size of this rivals the hulk PF. I'm glad this thread is up and moving again because this ironman sculpt is amazing. A must have IMO. I would never let mine go. Congrads cursed! You will not be disappointed

Back