Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing detail going by the pics. Definately a great piece.

The thing that prevents me from getting this is that awkward and dumb looking pose, i mean seriously who poses like that... Looks like he's trying to crpyt walk or throw up gang signs.

I guess I'm not seeing how people think this pose is wierd, the way I'm seeing it is it looks like he has his right hand reared back, charging his hand up for an energy blast, and the other hand is clenched into a fist against his chest bracing himself. (see attachment for basic idea).

Around his feet the ground is cracked and he's sunk in a little, he's got himself braced to blast, or mabe throw a punch from his side.

Iron_Man_2-Trailer-Comic-Con_Footag.jpg

magneto03.jpg

I would absolutely kill to get one of these statues! Problem is, if I spent as much as he is on one my wife would absolutely kill me. :(

I guess I'm not seeing how people think this pose is wierd, the way I'm seeing it is it looks like he has his right hand reared back, charging his hand up for an energy blast, and the other hand is clenched into a fist against his chest bracing himself. (see attachment for basic idea).

I don't get it either. I love the pose, it looks like he's preparing to take a swing at someone.

amazing photos greatwall!!!!it makes great display with hulk as expected!!:clap:clap:clap

Looks very nicely detailed and all, but the size is underwhelming.
The shape of the base and the pose makes it very hard to compare to other statues but in person, it doesn't look that bad at all.

The only thing, i dont like about this statue is the base, it is hollow, makes the piece feel kinda cheap but on the other hand save us alot of shipping fee.

Wow.

First, great pics.

Second, It looks way too small next to the Hulk. SSC must have shooting with forced perspective because it doesn't look that tiny next to it in their promos. The Hulkbuster is supposed to be the same size as the Hulk, actually slightly bigger. Man I'm disappointed because I really wanted this piece to go against one of my Hulks. :( I guess the Gray and the Green will still have to battle each other.

Awesome photos greatwall, Congrats.

Im glad that I Reorder mine with RP last Sat,just got my Fedex tracking & will be here next wk.

2cclbgk.jpg

Pose looks funny from the front, but it's actually quite ok from side angle. Still can't get past that funny hands though.
Congrats to those who got this!

The shape of the base and the pose makes it very hard to compare to other statues but in person, it doesn't look that bad at all.

The only thing, i dont like about this statue is the base, it is hollow, makes the piece feel kinda cheap but on the other hand save us alot of shipping fee.

Awesome photos! When I first took out the base, I thought it felt kind of cheap too because it felt light for its size. Especially when I started hearing little pebbles of rock rolling inside, I was not too thrilled :lol. But the statue itself was heavier than I expected, so that made up for it.

Wow.

First, great pics.

Second, It looks way too small next to the Hulk. SSC must have shooting with forced perspective because it doesn't look that tiny next to it in their promos. The Hulkbuster is supposed to be the same size as the Hulk, actually slightly bigger. Man I'm disappointed because I really wanted this piece to go against one of my Hulks. :( I guess the Gray and the Green will still have to battle each other.

SS production photos does make the HB look better sized up to the PF Hulk or maybe its Greatwall's placement of the statues? Eh, guess the discrepancy in scale between PFs and comiquettes continues. Hopefully the comiquette Hulk will pose better with the HB.

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics Greatwall HB looks fantastic. I should be receiving mine today! Work is gonna drag :(

Back