Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! It really is a great piece. Quick question, what do you use to touch up the paint? And what type of paint do you use to match the factory paint? Thx!

For bigger touch ups I would use Tamiya acrylics. For small touch ups I used some acrylic paints from Micheals craft store.There are lots of different shades on this Hulk statue so you could easily go with a light green or dark green depending on what area needed the touch up. Just a subtle dry brush technique would work. I was probably looking waaaay too close at the statue to notice those, but after receiving a couple of statues with issues I scrutinize them pretty thoroughly now.

Anyone have pictures of this inside a Besta? I guess it won't fit with doors but will it be good without the doors?

Anyone have pictures of this inside a Besta? I guess it won't fit with doors but will it be good without the doors?

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

Thanks, much appreciative! I already chose to have one Besta witout doors just for cases like this, the first one was XM Punisher which also is a little too deep for doors.

****. That's what I'm thinking of.

What's the disadvantage of the Pax? I remember there was something about it, compared to the Besta.

I guess the only disadvantage would be you have to go the custom route regarding the doors as IKEA doesn't make similar ones for the Pax as they do for the Besta.

I guess the only disadvantage would be you have to go the custom route regarding the doors as IKEA doesn't make similar ones for the Pax as they do for the Besta.

That's right!!!! The doors!!! Why'd they do that?

In hindsight, I guess that's not a big deal though. I ended up going with Bestas, which I still have, and then when the custom route.

All I know is that it seems the hobby is more and more going towards custom display cases. The old Ikea staples won't or can't work for a lot of the new releases from the companies.

All I know is that it seems the hobby is more and more going towards custom display cases. The old Ikea staples won't or can't work for a lot of the new releases from the companies.

I've got another custom set up in the works as we speak. Early stages though. Hoping to have it completed by the end of the year. It's almost as fun as getting a new piece. :lol

Ikea isn't going to work for me in the long term.

Unfortunate truth.

Low stock alert!

But I must think it's the stock they have in now, not all 4000 regs? Seeing as they just sold out the Ex.

I imagine this has been asked in the many many pages and I apologize, but could someone please give me an idea of how this statue would "match" up with premium format statues? I only have PF's currently and while I really, really like this one, I guess I would want them to blend relatively well. Right now I have the original Thor and Winter Soldier Cap PF's, with Spidey on the way. I understand that obviously Wolverine is going to look pretty small in comparison, but I think I'd be ok with that.

I imagine this has been asked in the many many pages and I apologize, but could someone please give me an idea of how this statue would "match" up with premium format statues? I only have PF's currently and while I really, really like this one, I guess I would want them to blend relatively well. Right now I have the original Thor and Winter Soldier Cap PF's, with Spidey on the way. I understand that obviously Wolverine is going to look pretty small in comparison, but I think I'd be ok with that.

I've got this next to the Red Hulk PF and IMO they look great next to each other. I'll try to post up a pic later

I just saw a video on YouTube that I think made my decision....I'm going with this one. It actually looks pretty dang big from what I saw in that video, and the Wolverine appears bigger than the pictures make it seem too. Think it's time to order up.

I just saw a video on YouTube that I think made my decision....I'm going with this one. It actually looks pretty dang big from what I saw in that video, and the Wolverine appears bigger than the pictures make it seem too. Think it's time to order up.

It's a phenomenal piece. You won't regret picking it up.

Back