Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes get it, it's a masterpiece

Not only is it a masterpiece, it's very reasonably priced. I'm curious as to how much sideshow is going to charge just for the upcoming 1/5 Avengers Assemble HULK when it goes up for PO. I'm thinking it'll be around $500. If that's the case, for about another $150, you get an additional 1/5 Wolverine when you buy the MAQ. I was definitely pleasantly surprised when I saw the price tag on this MAQ.

Yes cheap, I thought was going to cost $1.000 easy. Heavy, solid, awesome sculpt. cheap by today's standards. If Sideshow did more like this they could take on XM an P1.

Everyone was expecting to drop around a G for this piece. Instead, we get it for $650. That's a tremendous bang for your bucks. Not to mention, it's a KILLER looking piece. This MAQ is pure win across the board.

This piece is a steal for that price, and I'm a proud owner of it... not afraid to claim this is my Grail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have to agree. Nothing tops it in my book. Not HULK vs Spidey or Wolverine vs Sabretooth. IMO, nothing else even comes close to this piece given the scale and sculpt.

please.. hulk vs spidey shi1ts all over this ogre faced hulk

The Maq has the best Hulk sculpt in recent years (dare I say of all time). The OG and recent PF both have gorilla faces. If this Hulk was 1/4 scale he may be the greatest Hulk of all time IMO. Only other head sculpt that come close is the 1/4 Red Hulk PF

The Maq has the best Hulk sculpt in recent years (dare I say of all time). The OG and recent PF both have gorilla faces. If this Hulk was 1/4 scale he may be the greatest Hulk of all time IMO. Only other head sculpt that come close is the 1/4 Red Hulk PF

My favorite...

IMG_9997.jpg

My favorite...

IMG_9997.jpg

This one is nice... If paint apps were better I would still have mine... I did fix his brow though... Looking at him from the side is all well and good. Fantastic even. But that goofy left brow was always an eyesore IMO... I did fill it in and found that it looked much better. Still sold it though due enjoying other Hulk pieces I own more.

On this topic, I'm not a huge Hulk fan, but I'm not really interested in the "neanderthal" face on some sculpts and art. I have this maquette and really like the Hulk design. For me, I've always liked a more human Hulk.

On this topic, I'm not a huge Hulk fan, but I'm not really interested in the "neanderthal" face on some sculpts and art. I have this maquette and really like the Hulk design. For me, I've always liked a more human Hulk.

Right ! My understanding is that Joss Whedon wanted more of a " bruiser" Hulk than a super ripped one . If you like that comic style that's cool . I'm a movie guy and this Maquette is from The Avengers movie
f6e3c911cbc888f7682a44974b363634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right ! My understanding is that Joss Whedon wanted more of a " bruiser" Hulk than a super ripped one . If you like that comic style that's cool . I'm a movie guy and this Maquette is from The Avengers movie
f6e3c911cbc888f7682a44974b363634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the infamous "dad bod" hulk

sorry not a fan of that dust paint app:dunno

Back