Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame that cheap knock offs started floating around. I still love this Spiderman and will hold onto it. Good match with the Hulk wolverine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the regulars turning out? Ready to pull the trigger and order one. Just wondering if anyone has a regular edition yet. Kind of concerned about getting a Wolverine with a broken shoulder pad.

How are the regulars turning out? Ready to pull the trigger and order one. Just wondering if anyone has a regular edition yet. Kind of concerned about getting a Wolverine with a broken shoulder pad.

why the shoulder pad broken associates with Reg or EX?

My current set up
940a63a8c3f5f41e0163417f8f3cced6.jpg

Although I didn't receive someone's return, and rest of this piece is absolutely perfect, I did receive a crappy paint job on the back of the regular head portrait:mad:

They can't keep the black paint between the lines??
IMG_6932.jpg

Although I didn't receive someone's return, and rest of this piece is absolutely perfect, I did receive a crappy paint job on the back of the regular head portrait:mad:

They can't keep the black paint between the lines??
View attachment 346860

Frustrating but in the grand scheme of things, fairly minor.

Yea, I agree. That's pretty minor. It's saving grace is that at least the paint line is straight ...not curvy and sloppy.

Just got my regular edition in. Glad I did! Amazing statue. Definately boosted my confidence in Sideshow again.

Only little gripe would be with the loose paint brush hairs stuck on my hulk. I have used both expensive and dollar store paintbrushes on a lot of projects and never had them shed bristles.

Oh well...couple little paint touch ups where the bristles where and looking 100%

Just got my regular edition in. Glad I did! Amazing statue. Definately boosted my confidence in Sideshow again.

Only little gripe would be with the loose paint brush hairs stuck on my hulk. I have used both expensive and dollar store paintbrushes on a lot of projects and never had them shed bristles.

Oh well...couple little paint touch ups where the bristles where and looking 100%

Congrats! It really is a great piece. Quick question, what do you use to touch up the paint? And what type of paint do you use to match the factory paint? Thx!

My jaw still drops when I see this MAQ. It was a hell of a long wait for this to be released but it most definitely was worth the wait. Since these are my 2 favorite Marvel characters, I can't even put into words how much it means to me to have this in my collection. I can't help but smile every time I look at this piece.

Is it very noticeable? Not sure I could even see that. :lol

Glad to hear it overall arrived well.

No idea on the paint. I'd post in the custom section though.

Back