Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been saying this since the beginning, SSC has been on a roll in terms of increasing prices for statues because people still buy them and anyone thinking the price on this is going to be reasonable is only kidding themselves. And now specifically withholding price details until the last minute, not concerning at all..lol

I've been saying this since the beginning, SSC has been on a roll in terms of increasing prices for statues because people still buy them and anyone thinking the price on this is going to be reasonable is only kidding themselves. And now specifically withholding price details until the last minute, not concerning at all..lol

They didn't reveal the price for Killer Croc and he was priced well for his size plus free US shipping and double reward points.

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-2002161-01.jpg
marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-2002161-02.jpg
marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-2002161-03.jpg

YES! AWESOME EX and that price is fantastic. Now I've got to Emil my guy in Singapore and try and nail down the XM Weapon X.

23"x20"x18" and weighs 20 lbs.....this is a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back