Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes sense not to announce pricing over the live stream because many listening in are also non collectors or casual collectors or if my wife is listening in, we don't need to have that conversation right now lol. Besides it looks amazing and will entice those to go to their website and shop.

I'd like them to go back to the Tuesday preview with pics and price. There's no point in wasting time watching the streaming reveal if they don't give all the info people want. They could at least put the information on their blog after the live streaming on Wednesday. I understand why Sideshow is embracing social media but they're abandoning their site in the process. Spooktacular is a perfect example of this.

She didn't announced the price there... so that confirms it will not be cheaper than 699.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Oh well. It is what it is guys. I think just prep for the worst so you won't get shocked by the price.

Who knows, it could end up being extremely reasonable and ssc is just trolling us lol.

That's what she said lol
81190ff3604cd1ccefe8e764e57674ba.jpg

So is everyone still going to PO if the price is close to 1000 bucks? Could be a pass for me.

So is everyone still going to PO if the price is close to 1000 bucks? Could be a pass for me.

I'd still order it, these are my two favorites in MCU all in one statue. This statue is very iconic and dear to my heart. That would be about the limit of what I'd pay for this collectible. And the classic mask is just my all time favorite such a nice touch to a fine piece can't wait to see pics.

I'd like them to go back to the Tuesday preview with pics and price. There's no point in wasting time watching the streaming reveal if they don't give all the info people want. They could at least put the information on their blog after the live streaming on Wednesday. I understand why Sideshow is embracing social media but they're abandoning their site in the process. Spooktacular is a perfect example of this.

100% agreed. This was a waste of time for anyone who wanted info on the MAQ.

So I was going through the comments during the video and I saw this comment. Makes me think it will be under 699!!!!!!!!

hvswprice.jpg

If it's near $1000 the ES will be smaller than 1000 for the ex. You are going to lose people over 700, more over 800, more over 900 ect.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back