Sideshow Hellraiser answer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh a PF would be much better to go with Jason P3, Leatherface and Freddy.

Meh, a 1:1 lifesize bust would be much better to go with a Jason VII, Leatherface & Freddy 1:1 busts.

1:1 > 1:4 all day, however, if a Pinhead Pf is released, i'll add it to the ever growing HORROR collection.

Meh, a 1:1 lifesize bust would be much better to go with a Jason VII, Leatherface & Freddy 1:1 busts.

1:1 > 1:4 all day, however, if a Pinhead Pf is released, i'll add it to the ever growing HORROR collection.

There I disagree. 1:1 bust is badass but I prefer 1:4 over 1:1 bust ANY DAY.

Even without the makeup, he's scary looking. Imagine him as your dad, or husband (ladies). Yikes!

doug-bradley-pinhead.jpg

he looks like an evil priest who does naughty things with children :rotfl

This is great news. I've wanted a Pinhead PF as well as the original Cenobites in PF for so long. All four of them in PF would be epic in anyone's collection. Now I just hope it looks great because there have been a few PF fails and let downs in the past year or two. Well maybe more than a few.

If it's off (Mummy PF), or the dude in the remake, it will blow donkeys.

Most likely, last I heard the remake was gonna be 15's. Or Teen or whatever you call it over there :D

Might have to make it my first PF if its the original though...:rock

Although Pinhead is awesome and iconic and I'm sure we will get him, I'd love if they made a Chatterer PF. He's my favorite cenobite.

Dont worry Thrifty, it will be premium format. And it will be full of hellish badassary :rock

This is my number one dream collectible. I'm already running out fo space, but if I had to sleep in the garden to make room for a Cenobite PF collection I would. I could even stop collecting after getting those guys, nothing else would ever come close to being so amazing.

i havent seen any 1/6 scale pinheads that are posable. maybe ones customs could make one better than sideshow! but i wonder what sideshow would have to offer.

Back