Sideshow Hellraiser answer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I.....must....get.....this.... :yess: Sorry if I missed this but is there a estimated time of year this will drop? I want to be sure I get the exclusive. :thud: :panic::panic::panic::panic:

I.....must....get.....this.... :yess: Sorry if I missed this but is there a estimated time of year this will drop?

All we know at this point is that somebody saw a prototype that was being worked on. So it's hard to say when, or even *if* this product will see the light of day.

This has been a much desired license for years! This better show up a SDCC, much to big for Spooktacular.

This has been a much desired license for years! This better show up a SDCC, much to big for Spooktacular.

Some d-bag bumps a Hellraiser thread here about once a year. I want Sideshow to make a Pinhead PF just to shut that guy up and make him go away.

If there is a PF that is No#1 on my list, it's Pinhead.
There will be nothing, NOTHING!!!! stoping me from getting it.
I'm all over this like stink on a monkey..

Id like to see the Hell Hound from the 1st film. The figures from the new line designed by the Film director are pretty cool too. The detail isnt the best though.

anything sideshow does with this license i am buying for sure i hope they do a 12 inch figure to go with the rest of my horror figs

I actually watched Hellrasier the other night on Netflix instant. The wife happened to be there and I go SS is making a Pinhead and she goes "so" and I reply with..."that motherfu_ker right there will be sitting in this house soon" then she just rolled her eyes. :yess:

I actually watched Hellrasier the other night on Netflix instant. The wife happened to be there and I go SS is making a Pinhead and she goes "so" and I reply with..."that motherfu_ker right there will be sitting in this house soon" then she just rolled her eyes. :yess:

she had it coming.:lol

:lol:rotfl:lol

Hi guys. heres a pic of my 1/4 Pinhead bust. I took
a cast of the Screaming kit then reworked most of it.
Also, I was lucky enough to have met Doug Bradley
and have him sign it!:yess:

wassup_tee_yellow_green_tshirt-d235343724189847294qmhi_210.jpg

:stick

^
Sideshow Hellraiser? I'm betting that we won't hear anything about it until Spook.

Back