Sideshow Hellraiser answer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my new years gift to thy self...
images

tattooed at my back, behind my anatomical heart.

my new years gift to thy self...
images

tattooed at my back, behind my anatomical heart.

Awesome!!!!

I have the print hanging on my wall #8/95 signed by both the atist Dominic Harman and Clive Barker. One of my favorite pieces of art.

It will look perfect hanging behing the Pinhead PF when SS drag him from hell.

The dragging has been witnessed. I just visited Sideshow today and saw the Pinhead PF in progress. I can't say much about it at this point except that it looks like it will be the best rendition of Pinhead yet!

Hopefully Sideshow doesn't send the ninjas after SS for posting this. :monkey1

I'm glad he did though... :panic::panic::panic:

The dragging has been witnessed. I just visited Sideshow today and saw the Pinhead PF in progress. I can't say much about it at this point except that it looks like it will be the best rendition of Pinhead yet!

So what did you see? What stage is it in? Is it done being sculpted? What pose?? Please tell!!!!!!

So what did you see? What stage is it in? Is it done being sculpted? What pose?? Please tell!!!!!!

I mthinking we wont see this till spooktacular or black and white friday. Cant wait count me in for sure hopefully they do all the cenobites too.

Sunday, October 31st, 2010
I’ve been collecting Sideshow’s Marvel comiquettes but was thinking of getting into my other love, Horror. Last year in November someone asked about a Hellraiser line. How soon are we to see this? I couldn’t resist a Sideshow Hellraiser statue!

It’s fact, not fiction – you’ll see Hellraiser in the near future, if all goes as planned!

Perhaps this is where I got the impression it was a given.

I've been making 1/1 Hellraiser busts (Pinhead, Chatterer, Butterball, Angelique) for years now but I'd still like to see Sideshow do some too, I don't think they'll go that route though, but it'd be neat to see what they could do with it.

Back