Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format Registry Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you don't own this youre not a true collector IMO

I knew the second I laid eyes upon this bad boy I had to have it but he does carry a high price tag if you even have the chance to get him... Tough one to come by... I consider myself extremely fortunate to own one of these.. More luck and good timing then anything else

Introducing number 120! (Apparently 121 was just a number on the brown shipper). Picked this up from a fellow boardie and I couldn't be happier! The hunt for hulk is over!

9562712053_076d2e7756_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9558548595_ffb078558b_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

Nice pickup. Grey Hulk is the only remaining oldie that tempts me...but, alas, I need to save some money. I'm intrigued by the teased grey hulk...hopefully it is bad ***...

Nice pickup. Grey Hulk is the only remaining oldie that tempts me...but, alas, I need to save some money. I'm intrigued by the teased grey hulk...hopefully it is bad ***...

Thanks B. I got an opportunity to pick him up and I couldn't resist. Such a limited print. Indeed the new hulk looks amazing thus far. Ill probably end up green on that piece though. Maybe a red as well. All depends on how they turn out

Finally managed to track an all time personal grail piece and i couldn't be happier :) The OG Grey Hulk PF is one of those statues that very rarely becomes available and on most occasions its usually by word of mouth of one going for sale that an opportunity pops up! With that said, this infact was my second bite at the cherry so to speak as i actually had to turn one down a few years back due to not having the funds back then :( So to have had a second chance, i was going to sell my left arm and kidney to have it! :lol:lol

The Grey Hulk PF, however, was the one i truly wanted more than any other collectible! The original Green version still remains as one of my all time favourite statues in my collection so the desire to one day own the Grey version had become stronger than ever! Like with my Green Hulk PF, the sheer size and presence of this beast is really something to behold..only a few pieces in my time as a collector has given me such excitement and joy and Hulk was definately one of those moments. The paint apps are superb and the mixed media pants really add to the realism of the character....almost like its jumped right out of the comic books! However, it's just the overall size, weight and presence that for me, sets it apart from anything else in my collection...

So i'm delighted to add number 177/179 to the register ;)

73514360cd9e2661cc1295ca2a6c7e62.jpg

98e0f3ed0c8feca486c2e1d8d676af76.jpg

Please check out my display thread for more pics of this epic Hulk statue by clicking the link :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...g-grey-hulk-premium-format-177-179-a-747.html

I hate digging up old threads but I may be buying a collection with a grey Hulk in it. I was just wondering if someone could help me with current market value on this guy... I only collect movie related so I don't keep up with the values on the comic stuff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I hate digging up old threads but I may be buying a collection with a grey Hulk in it. I was just wondering if someone could help me with current market value on this guy... I only collect movie related so I don't keep up with the values on the comic stuff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Between 2000 and 3000... Closer to 3000

Back