Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format Registry Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#20 here in Greece
photo.JPG

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm technically allowed to post as a happy owner quite yet as he's in transit to my home at this very moment.... But I do have a pic of the box and it looks like my lucky number is 121! Will gladly share pics when he arrives and is available for comment

9526312056_1502f1f647_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

I wish I had one. Nice pick up :rock

Thanks man. Yeah he isn't cheap that's for sure. I got the chance to buy an undisplayed one. Guess that might be more common with this piece then I initially thought based on the thread. Seems like most keep him boxed up. None the less I am very excited about this guy. Very low production run and I prefer the grey over the green based on the face design for this sculpt. Probably pick up the green when the new ones come out next year. Great to see that many members here that got their hands on one.

Thank you kind sir! You should have witnessed the set up. My hands were shaking so much in fear of a missed peg hole or worse a drop. He will be left in his cube for the unforeseen future. Thing weighs a ton!

I was just congratulating you on getting the Spidey CQ & this as well **** me your going for it.

Congrats on this piece to a true rare Grail :clap

Back