Sideshow, Give Us The Finger!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to you guys, I will never be able to watch a Ford movie again without looking for... "The Finger".

I'd like to have a whole line-up of 12" Ford figures... Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Rick Deckard, Jack Ryan, John Book, Richard Kimble, Henry, The President... all doing The Finger.

Wait..does he even use "The Finger" in ANH? Oh well, sign me up anyway...

Wait..does he even use "The Finger" in ANH? Oh well, sign me up anyway...

I haven't watched ANH in a while, but I'm pretty sure he gives Leia "the finger" when he's alone with her in the cockpit of the Falcon telling her that he's involved for his reward and not the Rebellion.

Perverts do with that whole statement what you will :eek: giggity.

I've got so many of those ridiculous oversized "force" left hands. I am going to try to mod one. If I screw it up, who cares, it was a piece of junk anyway.

This would be cool, but we need a closed right fist as well, for INDY punches as well as things like, "Do it NOW!!!".

This would be cool, but we need a closed right fist as well, for INDY punches as well as things like, "Do it NOW!!!".

Honestly, why no fists? Indy at least has to come with a fist.. Damn his dusty gloves, we want fightin fists, no kung fu grip!

I'd never consciously noticed it before but yeah, he does make that "Im angry" finger gesture in virtually all his movies :lol:lol

Yes definitely. Because every time Harrison Ford or one of his characters come up I picture him giving his 'trademark' in my head.

Sign me up too.

I'm pretty sure he also gives Leia the finger on the Death Star when he says "I take orders from just one person.....me". God I love that line.

Didn't he finger himself at the time, too?

:monkey3

I'm in for "The Finger"!!!!!

I had to focus my efforts for the Stormtrooper blaster yesterday, but today's a new day!

I'd like to have a whole line-up of 12" Ford figures... Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Rick Deckard, Jack Ryan, John Book, Richard Kimble, Henry, The President... all doing The Finger.

Back