Sideshow, Give Us The Finger!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For those who wish to use it, here's an image that can be added to your signatures, calling for Sideshow to give us a pointing hand which has become trademark of Harrison Ford and essential for all Ford figures from Han to Indy.

han.jpg

That's a good example - but if this is going to work we need more screen caps of him doing as other characters.

Also the facial expression puts a lot more oomph behind the finger - I don't know that it will work all by itself with a generic expression.

Thank you MaulFan for taking my simple idea and turning it into our next (but actually possible this time) crusade!

Only problem is I had to shrink both of your awesome sigs to be able to use them both and not be a "pig" as Dave states. Oh well, small price to pay.

Now come on Sideshow! Give us the finger so I can go back to my larger Joker sig!

finger015.jpg

finger013.jpg

finger.jpg

ford_finger.jpg

Note that all of the pics above are with the right hand, but our sigs below is with the left hand. I guess the Ford Finger is ambidextrous. I guess we need a set of Ford Fingers now! :lol

Last edited:
Yeah, this would be a neat thing for fans! Really off the wall, but it's a Ford trademark. he almost always does it!

another Indy example is Temple of Doom: "Shorty, quit foolin' around with that kid....." when Indy's on the scaffolding. :)

Trev

Yeah, this would be a neat thing for fans! Really off the wall, but it's a Ford trademark. he almost always does it!

another Indy example is Temple of Doom: "Shorty, quit foolin' around with that kid....." when Indy's on the scaffolding. :)

Trev

Help us make it happen Trev! If you sculpt one, you'd force Sideshow to use it with another Han or at least Indy. I'd even settle for it as an exclusive.

Your Han sculpt just isn't complete without it :monkey3

That's be pretty darn funny... but sadly, I don't think the ANH headsculpt works for it... but the Bespin sculpt has enough sternness to pull it off.

Plus the sculpt could be easily reused. Think how much better PT Ermery would have looked with a pointing finger. I bet Sideshow would be surprised how many other characters could benefit from the new Ford Finger hand(s). If Plo Koon could get extra, non-reusable hands, then we should be able to get a reusable one then right?

Its not like we are asking for certain beheader that starts with K. :monkey3

Back